Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I appreciate the optimism but this is a 18 point loss tonight. It is what it is. Good experience gained during this run, though at some point injuries will catch up to you. Its not a coincidence that the 2 teams ahead in the conference finals are the most healthy.

Breh if you want to forfeit go right ahead. The Hawks whole theme is believe, if you don’t believe we have a chance why even bother to watch or post

Y’all kill me with this defeatist attitude…3 wins from the Finals and y’all like fukk it. SMH

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Collins' agent wants 180 million. :camby:

woulda emailed his agent back like

d9281caf-94cc-49bd-a9d7-74bd3f69737f_text.gif

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Onyeka can replace JC and be better. Let’s talk about tonight. Does Dunn get some run to give Trae some rest?

I like OO and I don’t know what his ceiling is but I think his eventual replacement would be for Cap as a small ball 5. He’s not quick enough to move with stretch 4’s and doesn’t have range outside of the paint (yet). But I wouldn’t want him to replace JC in this lineup

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh if you want to forfeit go right ahead. The Hawks whole theme is believe, if you don’t believe we have a chance why even bother to watch or post

Y’all kill me with this defeatist attitude…3 wins from the Finals and y’all like fukk it. SMH

I feel you, but Bogi is banged up and you need someone to create shots for the others. No Trae and that goes away BIG time.

All 3 of their major players are healthy.

Only JC is healthy on the other end :to:

Trae is gonna do his best to go, not even worried about that. If we can steal one more game, that would be dope. I think they can too.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

We can support the team but also think when the team is this hurt like this it's a higher likelyhood they won't win. Being a fan don't mean believing we gonna go 82-0 and anything less is defeatist.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They priced a lot of ppl out. Nosebleeds going for 350. I know that’s normal for NY or whatever but it’s new to us coming from where they used to practically give tickets away for free.

wasn’t that long ago when tickets would be $10 or $15. Not saying they should drop that low again, but the Hawks front office needs to realize this ain’t NY or San Francisco.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
We can support the team but also think when the team is this hurt like this it's a higher likelyhood they won't win. Being a fan don't mean believing we gonna go 82-0 and anything less is defeatist.

Clearly it will be more difficult to win with our top players not as healthy. I’ve already said that. I’m trying to figure out ways we can still win and your response is “I appreciate the optimism but this is an 18 point loss tonight”. That’s the definition of defeatist breh, either you believe we have a shot or you don’t but don’t sit here and say we’re losing tonight but that’s not a defeatist mindset

Y’all acting like this Bucks team is the 96 Bulls, they’re nice but they’re beatable and we’ve beat them under a similar situation only a couple months ago

Last edited:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
I like OO and I don’t know what his ceiling is but I think his eventual replacement would be for Cap as a small ball 5. He’s not quick enough to move with stretch 4’s and doesn’t have range outside of the paint (yet). But I wouldn’t want him to replace JC in this lineup

I don’t agree with this. He’s a natural 4 but strong enough to play the 5 for long stretches. I think he’s moved pretty well laterally, he just needs to learn not to foul. That’s experience.

JC walked in the league a better scorer than OO has shown to be at this point so I don’t see him as quite the replacement either but if JC wants 180Ms then it may happen.

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
I do hope he works on his range, but he is a bit more polished in the paint and post. We just don't get to see it much. You're right he is not as fast as JC, but I can't think of many stretch 4s with JCs speed. We may only have to worry about that if we let him go and face him in the future. If he gets older and adds weight and strength you may be right overall in saying he can be Clint's replacement, but if he works on lateral agility he could be a upgrade at the 4. The biggest thing is not knowing wtf Cam is capable of. Having him, Hunter, and OO in 2-3 years could be a hell of a luxury.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I don’t agree with this. He’s a natural 4 but strong enough to play the 5 for long stretches. I think he’s moved pretty well laterally, he just needs to learn not to foul. That’s experience.

JC walked in the league a better scorer than OO has shown to be at this point so I don’t see him as quite the replacement either but if JC wants 180Ms then it may happen.

Offensively he’s not playable as a starting 4 in the league if he has no range outside of 5 ft. His game is a center, he’s not a starting 4 unless he changes his game up but I like him as a 5 and naturally he plays that way

If JC leaves Hunter becomes your starting 4

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

I feel you but had the Hawks actually handled the defensive boards better in Game 2…we’re probably up 2-1 right now and that’s even with Middleton playing how he did. I haven’t looked at the numbers but I can guarantee the Bucks got probably 15-20+ second chance points last game.