Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I agree with Bogi getting less minutes if he’s not productive but the options in his place aren’t great rn:

Snell: Has been awful this postseason
Dunn: Gives you no offense and isn’t in the regular rotation
Solo: Gives you defense and effort but little else
Cam: At the 3 could give you defense, but asking him to make the right plays in meaningful playoff action might be asking too much of him but it might be your best move

Series is still winnable but we need a change to win this

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Any word on Trae?
OO deserves more minutes with how he’s defended Giannis.
Would still like to see Cam on the floor more, could have used him on-ball against Khris last night.

Last edited:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Do we go big?

Cap or Gallo
Oo
Jc
Kevin
Trae

? We ain't shot well as a team in a while... Trae and Gallo held it down last night tho

I would consider going big because the biggest issue the Hawks have right now is cutting down the offensive rebounds for the Bucks. That’s where they’ve killed the Hawks the past 2 games.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Do we go big?

Cap or Gallo
Oo
Jc
Kevin
Trae

? We ain't shot well as a team in a while... Trae and Gallo held it down last night tho

OO needs more minutes, but I wouldn’t start him. He needs to be ready to go 15-20 minutes and ideally his minutes are only to bother Giannis

I might be the only one on this wave but I’d still start Bogi only difference is that I’d have a quicker hook. If Bogi is shooting terribly he comes off the floor. If we’re gonna win this series we will still need Bogi to contribute at some level, but we need him to be a more efficient shot maker and he hasn’t been that lately.

Problem with starting Gallo at the 5 is we get no defense and it makes our rebounding situation worse. I’d bring him off the bench and just play him longer

I think the thing to keep sight of is that we didn’t play terribly, but the last 7 minutes of the game we let Middleton get hot, got cold on offense and didn’t have the right guys on the floor. That’s more on us than them. We don’t need to make drastic changes in Game 4 just a few tweaks and in game adjustments.

I do think we’ll see Cam but temper your expectations. Scoring 11 in garbage time isn’t the same as important possession to possession minutes in a ECF game

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I agree with Bogi getting less minutes if he’s not productive but the options in his place aren’t great rn:

Snell: Has been awful this postseason
Dunn: Gives you no offense and isn’t in the regular rotation
Solo: Gives you defense and effort but little else
Cam: At the 3 could give you defense, but asking him to make the right plays in meaningful playoff action might be asking too much of him but it might be your best move

Series is still winnable but we need a change to win this
Exactly, Bogi is playing right now because we just simply don't have anyone better. :manny: