Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Atlanta is deceptive. You look at Huerter, Gallinari, Bogdonavich, etc and they look like they shouldn't be able to compete at first glance. They don't look more athletic than the Bucks, but they hit shots and play fundamentally. They don't make enough mistakes to hurt themselves, and don't let the game get away. Always showing up when they get in a deficit. That's a dangerous team. Everybody can see now they are a threat for it all. Steven A even had to admit that today.

I heard that too. The biggest adjustment that the Hawks and we as fans have to make is that this is a championship team right now. We have a team capable of winning it all and that expectation is something Hawks fans have never experienced but that’s where we are right now. I say that to say that I’m over the “happy to be here” mentality. We got a chance to win it all brehs, who could’ve imagined that at the All Star break, shyt even 2 months ago?

I’m looking at the replay of last night right now and not to get ahead of myself but this feels like an even matchup. We don’t feel like underdogs to MIL or anyone else left at this point

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I’m happy for y’all Hawkset brehs. @Rekkapryde and @DIO Brando down wit y’all so off top Lakeset gon salute if/when y’all win it all. LWO seen six of these since 2000 and the only advice I can give on the Conference Finals/Finals shyt is keep a good balance of confidence and humbleness cuz the team on the other side as hungry as y’all are.

With that said, go get yallselves a championship ATL….
AsiYi4b.png

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I heard that too. The biggest adjustment that the Hawks and we as fans have to make is that this is a championship team right now. We have a team capable of winning it all and that expectation is something Hawks fans have never experienced but that’s where we are right now. I say that to say that I’m over the “happy to be here” mentality. We got a chance to win it all brehs, who could’ve imagined that at the All Star break, shyt even 2 months ago?

I’m looking at the replay of last night right now and not to get ahead of myself but this feels like an even matchup. We don’t feel like underdogs to MIL or anyone else left at this point
Im not gonna lie, I’m still just happy to be here:pachaha:. If we were healthy, I’d be right there with you. But winning it all with no hunter and Bogi this banged up would be unreal

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Im. It gonna lie, I’m still just happy to be here:pachaha:. If we were healthy, I’d be right there with you. But winning it all with no hunter and Bogi this banged up would be unreal

Me too. Im over here all :blessed: for winning just 1 game. Like you said if we were healthy id be all in on winning a title while we here.

Feeling like DMX.......

"You won't take this from me, baby!
You will not take this from me, babyyyyyyyyyyy!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

I always believed this team had everything they needed to win it all. Hell, @Gil Scott-Heroin can confirm it. I just felt they were missing something I couldn't put my finger on it. It was Nate.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I always believed this team had everything they needed to win it all. Hell, @Gil Scott-Heroin can confirm it. I just felt they were missing something I couldn't put my finger on it. It was Nate.

Man if at least DeAndre was able to go :banderas:

Middleton is not gonna shoot like shyt again next game, just hope they can keep it close enough to steal it.

I looked at stubhub for Game 3 ticket prices on Sunday....... nikka :mjlol:

might try and weasel Game 4 tix for Tuesday after work in Kennesaw :scheme:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Man if at least DeAndre was able to go :banderas:

Middleton is not gonna shoot like shyt again next game, just hope they can keep it close enough to steal it.

I looked at stubhub for Game 3 ticket prices on Sunday....... nikka :mjlol:

might try and weasel Game 4 tix for Tuesday after work in Kennesaw :scheme:
Even without Hunter, we got enough. The teams we needed Hunter for was NY and Philly till Green got hurt

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Im not gonna lie, I’m still just happy to be here:pachaha:. If we were healthy, I’d be right there with you. But winning it all with no hunter and Bogi this banged up would be unreal

I feel you but my expectations have changed…at midseason I didn’t think this was a play in tournament team, let alone a playoff team. After Nate took over and we started to get hot I felt like we could get out of the first round and after we beat NYK I’ve been like I feel confident we can just go out there and win. I hate the “happy to be here” shyt b/c if we lose out it would be kinda like a :yeshrug: reaction. Just watching how we’re playing I’m just super confident in what we’re capable of

When the season started I thought we had an interesting mix of talent that if coached properly could make the playoffs but I was a little jaded on how good we could be

I did find it odd how much smarter the team played when LP was out but I didn’t think we could be this good

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I feel you but my expectations have changed…at midseason I didn’t think this was a play in tournament team, let alone a playoff team. After Nate took over and we started to get hot I felt like we could get out of the first round and after we beat NYK I’ve been like I feel confident we can just go out there and win. I hate the “happy to be here” shyt b/c if we lose out it would be kinda like a :yeshrug: reaction. Just watching how we’re playing I’m just super confident in what we’re capable of

When the season started I thought we had an interesting mix of talent that if coached properly could make the playoffs but I was a little jaded on how good we could be

I did find it odd how much smarter the team played when LP was out but I didn’t think we could be this good
We played the same system, just a different style. That team was all about getting open looks and taking the shot and play fast. This team is about quality looks, playing slow, and finding the best quality shot.

We just do not have the personnel to play fast. We are built to use our skills, take our time, take good shots.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
We played the same system, just a different style. That team was all about getting open looks and taking the shot and play fast. This team is about quality looks, playing slow, and finding the best quality shot.

We just do not have the personnel to play fast. We are built to use our skills, take our time, take good shots.

The main thing I’ve heard from the guys when asked about the changes between LP & Nate is just the communication, the clarity of messaging and the belief in the system and the coaches. It’s clear none of that was happening under LP

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The main thing I’ve heard from the guys when asked about the changes between LP & Nate is just the communication, the clarity of messaging and the belief in the system and the coaches. It’s clear none of that was happening under LP
That matters too but I heard guys like Goodwin say LP was clear.