Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I’m hoping that we come out with the focus to get greedy and get Game 2. In NY we were doomed by bad substitutions in the 2nd half in Game 2. In Philly we just got blitzed. We get Game 2 on Fri and we take their will

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
How we feeling about Bogi? He’s really hobbled with the injury out there guarding Jrue. Great call by Coach Nate to put Solomon Hill out there in the 4th to cover Jrue.

Gonna have to monitor it. Bogi did get a few steals but clearly he’s having a hard time moving around. I’d consider giving him Friday off so he can get a few extra days off

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I can't front I'm surprised we won that game. But the Hawks were just more effective when it mattered. Salutes to Trae Young for being clutch and John Collins having that good spurt in the 4th quarter.

I know there's a lot about Trae's game that makes folks cringe but his weaknesses and ineffeciences are outweighed by his competitiveness and heart. Dude just aint fazed by big moments. This series will have me more on the edge of my seat than any Falcons or Braves postseason run

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What people don't understand about Trae is he's a Tom Brady mixed with mobility of Steve Young on the Basketball court. He controls pace, always figures out your weaknesses, is consistent offensively impact wise, and he has the mobility to also improvise as well.

The best comparison for Trae is Iverson, Nash, and Lillard but what people should add is Kobe Bryant because his will and confidence is once in a lifetime. He is that fukking confident in himself and what he believes in.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
So whats the consensus fellas. We gotta match JC no matter what right?

i think you have to. There are things he needs to get better at but he has such good chemistry with Trae and is consistent enough that I want to keep him. Not sure who you get to replace him. fukk it. Let’s keep the core together.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I’m honestly not scared of MIL. Embiid would make me anxious every game because we had no answer for him on offense OR defense. Lopez doesn’t present those problems and will get cooked. Giannis will get his but Jrue won’t cause Trae as much problems as Ben did.

Plus we got the better coach. Hawks in 6.

so far I’ve been correct. Especially on Lopez. They can’t even keep him on the court. :mjlol: and Jrue ain’t locking Trae down like Ben did.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
so far I’ve been correct. Especially on Lopez. They can’t even keep him on the court. :mjlol: and Jrue ain’t locking Trae down like Ben did.
They have no choice. Once Trae saw Portis in the 2nd half, he went stupid. I been saying this is an extremely flaw Bucks team. Offense is how they will win especially Jrue Holiday but if you lose when Jrue plays like this, you might get swept

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Trae EARNING his respect and I love it. Culturally, his impact on the city is already legendary. Having an underdog to root for is a lot more fun than anything else. Trae wears that underdog label well and his tenacity permeates through the team

:wow: finally

We saw it the past few years tho

National media :ufdup:

deeman

All Star
Daps

We have come a long way. This was the only season since being a fan for 20+ that I didn't even bother watching. I would check in every now and again to check on JC. I remember the fans and players were beefing because they kept winning meaningless games :russ:.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
3 wins away from the Finals
First ECF in Atlanta Hawks history
Third straight road Game 1 win

JC with a phenomenal double double game, he was incredible all over the court

Trae with 48/11/7 :wow:

K’Von & Clint we’re phenomenal, we won the rebounding battle and I think we can play better too

Hawks up 1-0!

Damn bruh, you just completely wrote off that 60 win run huh.