Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

FutureGOAT

Josh Smith Stan
Daps
Reppin
Josh smith and Stacey Abrams stan
I thought about getting a ticket for that Tuesday game in Atlanta. Still thinking.
tenor.gif

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Ngl Josh single handedly made me stop watching Hawks games for a while. I would literally lose my mind when he kept shooting 3s. Like it go to the point I dreaded watching games. I legit thought he had next after we took Boston to 7.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:mjlol:

:blessed: I was there! :bryan:

:francis:

What is crazy is we are probably gonna get a lot if "fans" on road trips goingforward. I remember when Boston or other dikk riding teams came thru ATL back in day... shyt even before covid- it would be like 50-50 ATL fans vs <insert team>

This playoffs I was surprised at low % of Knicks and 76ers fans. :ohhh:

:blessed:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Real question: Have you ever seen Trae tired? Dude must have God tier conditioning. Going through the Knicks and the Sixers must be exhausting

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Its been funny watching and reading the national reaction to our team…it’s a whole lotta :ohhh::gladbron::whoo:

“I…I didn’t know Nate was this good a coach” :patrice:

“Trae Young is really really good” :whoo:

“Would y’all rather have Trae or Luka now? :patrice:

The national media catching on has been as funny to watch as anything during this run
Who mentioned All NBA didn't acknowledge me! What you blind need some glasses to see...

:ufdup:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Real question: Have you ever seen Trae tired? Dude must have God tier conditioning. Going through the Knicks and the Sixers must be exhausting

In the regular season

There's a couple times you can catch him take a breather in the corner on offense during playoffs

Greek artificial giving Trae breather during his free throw routine.