Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I just listened to the Zach Lowe podcast. The national media is finally waking up…they said they’re done doubting the Hawks and the rest of the country has to come to terms that this isn’t a fluke and the Hawks are a damn good team :wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I just listened to the Zach Lowe podcast. The national media is finally waking up…they said they’re done doubting the Hawks and the rest of the country has to come to terms that this isn’t a fluke and the Hawks are a damn good team :wow:
Until they realize the Hawks are the best team left in these playoffs, it's not enough for me

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Its been funny watching and reading the national reaction to our team…it’s a whole lotta :ohhh::gladbron::whoo:

“I…I didn’t know Nate was this good a coach” :patrice:

“Trae Young is really really good” :whoo:

“Would y’all rather have Trae or Luka now? :patrice:

The national media catching on has been as funny to watch as anything during this run

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Its been funny watching and reading the national reaction to our team…it’s a whole lotta :ohhh::gladbron::whoo:

“I…I didn’t know Nate was this good a coach” :patrice:

“Trae Young is really really good” :whoo:

“Would y’all rather have Trae or Luka now? :patrice:

The national media catching on has been as funny to watch as anything during this run
I've watched every hawks segment today and can confirm this shyt is funny to watch:mjgrin:

Rich risen, Jim Rome, and others are loving Trae right now. Feels good to be a hawks fan right about now:ahh:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wonder if this is accurate

Hawks: Cam Reddish off injury report entirely

Reddish’s status had been updated to questionable before Game 1, which made me wonder if he should be upgraded to available; of course, he was but never saw the court as Nate McMillan went to Soloman Hill instead. Reddish hasn’t played since February 21st, which shouldn’t be glossed over. That is a substantial amount of missed time, and unless he’s been doing cardio while rehabbing, he’ll likely be gasping for air after a few down-and-backs.

I believe we will see him at some point, given his length and athleticism on the defensive end of the court. Reddish could guard Khris Middleton or Jrue Holiday; something Solo didn’t seem capable of — Middleton had a bad shooting night but had open looks against Hill. I still recommend that Hawks fans temper their expectations, but Reddish is talented enough to make an impact, especially on the defensive end.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Wonder if this is accurate

Hawks: Cam Reddish off injury report entirely

Reddish’s status had been updated to questionable before Game 1, which made me wonder if he should be upgraded to available; of course, he was but never saw the court as Nate McMillan went to Soloman Hill instead. Reddish hasn’t played since February 21st, which shouldn’t be glossed over. That is a substantial amount of missed time, and unless he’s been doing cardio while rehabbing, he’ll likely be gasping for air after a few down-and-backs.

I believe we will see him at some point, given his length and athleticism on the defensive end of the court. Reddish could guard Khris Middleton or Jrue Holiday; something Solo didn’t seem capable of — Middleton had a bad shooting night but had open looks against Hill. I still recommend that Hawks fans temper their expectations, but Reddish is talented enough to make an impact, especially on the defensive end.

Yea Cam is off the injury report entirely so he has no medical restrictions. Hopefully Coach gives him an opportunity at some point in this series.

Kevin’s off the report too