Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

We have come a long way. This was the only season since being a fan for 20+ that I didn't even bother watching. I would check in every now and again to check on JC. I remember the fans and players were beefing because they kept winning meaningless games :russ:.

Last year was a cluster fukk. JC on roids, Lloyd Pierce underperforming, etc

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I hate the Steph/Trae comparisons. They don’t play anything alike.

It’s a lazy comparison because both can hit deep 3s. You can tell when someone doesn’t know the game or they just watch highlights when they say this

We have come a long way. This was the only season since being a fan for 20+ that I didn't even bother watching. I would check in every now and again to check on JC. I remember the fans and players were beefing because they kept winning meaningless games :russ:.

Tyler Dorsey
Tyler Cavanaugh
Josh Magette aka Coach’s son aka the IT Guy cause that’s what he looked like out there :banderas:

Them were some bad years man lmao

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You know what’s crazy? I think the league has disrespected Trae so much that they didn’t scout him seriously this year. Really the whole team. All these dudes were just looking at the Nets and the Sixers etc etc.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You know what’s crazy? I think the league has disrespected Trae so much that they didn’t scout him seriously this year. Really the whole team. All these dudes were just looking at the Nets and the Sixers etc etc.
Probably true up until the playoffs but since that first Knicks game..................... Dude is just performing man

Definitely overlooked and they thought they had him figured out.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Probably true up until the playoffs but since that first Knicks game..................... Dude is just performing man

Definitely overlooked and they thought they had him figured out.
These teams seemed shell shocked. At this point they should know what he is. It’s nuts cause I don’t think we’ve played a full game offensively. Our 3 ball still hasn’t dropped

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
These teams seemed shell shocked. At this point they should know what he is. It’s nuts cause I don’t think we’ve played a full game offensively. Our 3 ball still hasn’t dropped

Atlanta is deceptive. You look at Huerter, Gallinari, Bogdonavich, etc and they look like they shouldn't be able to compete at first glance. They don't look more athletic than the Bucks, but they hit shots and play fundamentally. They don't make enough mistakes to hurt themselves, and don't let the game get away. Always showing up when they get in a deficit. That's a dangerous team. Everybody can see now they are a threat for it all. Steven A even had to admit that today.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Atlanta is deceptive. You look at Huerter, Gallinari, Bogdonavich, etc and they look like they shouldn't be able to compete at first glance. They don't look more athletic than the Bucks, but they hit shots and play fundamentally. They don't make enough mistakes to hurt themselves, and don't let the game get away. Always showing up when they get in a deficit. That's a dangerous team. Everybody can see now they are a threat for it all. Steven A even had to admit that today.
They all can create their own offensive. Add hunter, Lou and cam when he’s on. All those guys have a do it themselves badge. That’s pretty incredible. Then Trae unlocks Clint and John

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Johns versatility has been huge too. Not many hustle/athletic/energy bigs that can go out in the corner and knock down a 3
The biggest strength of JC these playoffs is how adjustable he is. Before the playoffs, I saw him as limited who's specialize in PnR finishing and being an athletic stretch big but he adjust his game completely in these playoffs. Even when he's not scoring, he's being tough, playing with tremendous energy, his will to win is similar to Trae. He ain't not 4/90 guy based on his game but based on his will, heart, how he adjust and plays tough minded, he worth probably more than that to me.