Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Trae is the physical embodiment of why not. Even his bad plays are good plays. Bro got the Kobe “fukk it. Let it fly” mentality. shyt is liberating to watch

doesn't catch lemon booty under pressure and thrives in it. enjoys being the villain. can't teach that shyt.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A breh said it, need to watch those leaks to easy baskets in transition for Giannis. Dude be cherry picking :mjlol:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
My biggest concern is us defending home court with Black Hollywood in the building. We have a young team and that's the pressure that has gotten to them the most.

Gotta play through it. To be fair they’re 3-2 at home but they gonna have to get better at defending home court

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Gotta play through it. To be fair they’re 3-2 at home but they gonna have to get better at defending home court
2 - 0 vs Knicks
1 - 2 vs 76ers

I thought we had good home court til 6ers came thru

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My biggest concern is us defending home court with Black Hollywood in the building. We have a young team and that's the pressure that has gotten to them the most.
Middleton has been ass away from home. I think we’ve just been getting super motivated teams at home cause we keep putting early pressure on these higher seed teams

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

TBH...I have noticed this as well. You could see that pressure get to them in Game 6 when they missed like 12 FTs. That's just something they're going to have to get used to and be able to play through. They are the stars/faces of the city right now.

Hopefully we can get game 2 in Milwaukee as well.