Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Do we pull a LA Clippers did to Rudy, force Joel to guard the three. Gallo in place of Cap
and get demolished on the boards?
the reason that shyt worked for the clippers is cause gobert isnt that dominant on the offensive glass... NOR is he an offensive threat to punish smaller defenders in the paint.
also on the other end...your defenders arent nearly as switchable as the lineups the clippers were throwing out.
joel on one knee moves better on the perimeter better than gobert anyway
unless everyone on your team got hot from 3 it would be a bad idea.
yal dont shoot as well as the clippers do percentage wise.
you need capella

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
and get demolished on the boards?
the reason that shyt worked for the clippers is cause gobert isnt that dominant on the offensive glass... NOR is he an offensive threat to punish smaller defenders in the paint.
also on the other end...your defenders arent nearly as switchable as the lineups the clippers were throwing out.
joel on one knee moves better on the perimeter better than gobert anyway
unless everyone on your team got hot from 3 it would be a bad idea.
yal dont shoot as well as the clippers do percentage wise.
you need capella
True. :to:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What the tweet mean? :dwillhuh::flabbynsick:

The concept of “burning boats” is often traced back to an apocryphal story associated with the conquest of the Aztec Empire by Hernán Cortés. In 1519, Cortés led a large expedition to Mexico. The goal: capture a magnificent treasure said to be held there.

Upon arrival, Cortés destroyed his ships. This sent a clear message to his men: There was no turning back. They would either win, or they would perish.

Within two years, Cortés and his men had conquered the Aztec Empire.

deeman

All Star
Daps
The cold hard truth is we wouldn't be saying all this save Cam shyt if he wasn't playing so ass before the injury. The man has been cleared to play, you switch him with trae, hunter, huerter JC, Bogi etc, we would be clamoring for them to get atleast like 10 - 15 minutes in. Its game 7 with a questionable Bogi and he's still ruled out. :stopitslime:

I guess the point of my rambling is we need to see a big leap next season. Kid gloves are off.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The cold hard truth is we wouldn't be saying all this save Cam shyt if he wasn't playing so ass before the injury. The man has been cleared to play, you switch him with trae, hunter, huerter JC, Bogi etc, we would be clamoring for them to get atleast like 10 - 15 minutes in. Its game 7 with a questionable Bogi and he's still ruled out. :stopitslime:

I guess the point of my rambling is we need to see a big leap next season. Kid gloves are off.
Schlenk said he is focused on the long term and not just this season. He doesn't believe we are really contenders if we being real.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Embid been aiiiight, Tobias been average, Seth is fukking killing us. That should be the primary focus on defense. Dude can turn a 4 point lead to a 6 point deficit in 1 fukking minute.

Wed be better off playing everybody straight up. Embiid’s a beast we can all agree but the double is letting guys get open like Seth. Seth is gonna make shots but he’s basically a spot up shooter, no reason he should ever be open tomorrow

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Bro Cam hasn’t run in practice in 5 on 5 since being cleared. That means he is doing side work, drills, conditioning but him being cleared doesn’t mean he’s immediately ready to return to an NBA game. Y’all gotta think about this reasonably why would the Hawks rush him back and he hasn’t played or practiced since January? His health has nothing to do with how the Hawks are doing. Now if we advance and he can do some live run maybe he can return in the ECF but y’all gotta look at the whole picture

I think we definitely need to see something outta Cam next season…I think Nate as the full time HC will do wonders for his role & confidence

deeman

All Star
Daps
Schlenk said he is focused on the long term and not just this season. He doesn't believe we are really contenders if we being real.

I feel like you got to go all out in a weird post season like this. If we can push an elite sixers team to 7, we can compete with Milwaukee and a banged up Harden and Durant.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You only get so many opportunities.

Ask 90s Knicks and Pacers

Ask Rose Bulls

Ask Boston past 4 years. Bucks tonight Pending.

That window can shut quick.

I feel we are on the come up but... if you have a chance go for it :manny:

deeman

All Star
Daps
Bro Cam hasn’t run in practice in 5 on 5 since being cleared. That means he is doing side work, drills, conditioning but him being cleared doesn’t mean he’s immediately ready to return to an NBA game. Y’all gotta think about this reasonably why would the Hawks rush him back and he hasn’t played or practiced since January? His health has nothing to do with how the Hawks are doing. Now if we advance and he can do some live run maybe he can return in the ECF but y’all gotta look at the whole picture

I think we definitely need to see something outta Cam next season…I think Nate as the full time HC will do wonders for his role & confidence

See ive been reading conflicting reports. I thought he was doing 5 on 5 in practice. I know im thinking of this in black and white. Easy to say it's basketball not rocket science just go out there and hoop for these little spurts.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
See ive been reading conflicting reports. I thought he was doing 5 on 5 in practice. I know im thinking of this in black and white. Easy to say it's basketball not rocket science just go out there and hoop for these little spurts.

He has not done any 3 on 3 work or 5 on 5 work since being cleared. I’d be nervous of asking a guy from not practicing to playing high leverage NBA playoff minutes and then having an expectation that he performs at the level we’re accustomed to seeing. God forbid he reinjure himself…I know it’s hard to be patient but we gotta think of Cam long term. It’s not worth it to rush him back