Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Medically cleared to do basketball related activities with the team (conditioning, drills). That doesn’t mean he’s ready & able to run with the team in a 5 on 5 practice setting. Y’all do realize he’s coming off an Achilles injury…and with the way the Hawks medical staff have handled injuries this season (Dunn, DeAndre Hunter most notably) I welcome a safer and smarter approach if the player isn’t physically ready to go

Big picture if we win today you reevaluate if he could be ready to play in another wk or two but realistically his target should be Summer League which would be August. He needs to be 100% for that since he didn’t play SL his rookie season and then there was no SL last season. He needs that run as much as any player on the roster b/c the Hawks still don’t really know what they have with him yet
Considering Cam hasn't set the world on fire against Milwaukee. I am cool with sitting him if we win tonight against Milwaukee. His future is way more important than anything else right now.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Considering Cam hasn't set the world on fire against Milwaukee. I am cool with sitting him if we win tonight against Milwaukee. His future is way more important than anything else right now.

Yea I want him 100% moving forward. As some have already mentioned this is a big summer for him. He needs to play well in SL, needs to get stronger, needs to work on his handle and jump shot (mechanics). Next season is low key a make or break year for him…this postseason run has changed the timeline for everything now.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yea I want him 100% moving forward. As some have already mentioned this is a big summer for him. He needs to play well in SL, needs to get stronger, needs to work on his handle and jump shot (mechanics). Next season is low key a make or break year for him…this postseason run has changed the timeline for everything now.
He gonna work on his hand strength and core strength the most. As someone who used to have this issue, it can really hamper you as a hooper. Cam's been getting by off of his rare talent but that's only enough to be 0 WAR player. Not above average. Not starter good. Not top-end role player. Not all-star, not star, and for sure not superstar. Cam is so blessed, he can skip levels overnight but it's not going to come without work and discipline. Bro gotta be locked in. He got it all honestly to be a superstar but he also got it all to be at this level forever. Gotta work man.