Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
See ive been reading conflicting reports. I thought he was doing 5 on 5 in practice. I know im thinking of this in black and white. Easy to say it's basketball not rocket science just go out there and hoop for these little spurts.

nope…he’s just been doing 3 on 3 and 4 on 4.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You only get so many opportunities.

Ask 90s Knicks and Pacers

Ask Rose Bulls

Ask Boston past 4 years. Bucks tonight Pending.

That window can shut quick.

I feel we are on the come up but... if you have a chance go for it :manny:
He said it live on 92.9. Said he's thinking 9 to 10 years into the future and not just the present. I thought he may have just been being media savy but I think he meant that shyt. How else can you explain Cam clearing all medical tests and still sitting out, when he'd be a major fix to our current issue.

deeman

All Star
Daps
[QUOTE="The_Sheff, post: 42364997, member: 41"]Don't think we win tomorrow and if we do don't think we seeing the Bucks. Totally different story of we had Hunter though. Hopefully it's a competitive game and someone attempts to help Trae tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Nah fukk all that #Believe

On another note last 5 remaining :lolbron:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
See ive been reading conflicting reports. I thought he was doing 5 on 5 in practice. I know im thinking of this in black and white. Easy to say it's basketball not rocket science just go out there and hoop for these little spurts.
He's doing 5 on 5 against staff but not players. It's hard to do so without much practice time as we haven't had

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
You only get so many opportunities.

Ask 90s Knicks and Pacers

Ask Rose Bulls

Ask Boston past 4 years. Bucks tonight Pending.

That window can shut quick.

I feel we are on the come up but... if you have a chance go for it :manny:
I agree with this and whoever said bringing him out for little 3 minute runs in the first and second half. Even if he is literally only running up and down the floor, that is already on par with whatever snell and hill are doing.

If we are able to get pass Philly, then is he also not going to play against Milwaukee even though he’s been cleared?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I agree with this and whoever said bringing him out for little 3 minute runs in the first and second half. Even if he is literally only running up and down the floor, that is already on par with whatever snell and hill are doing.

If we are able to get pass Philly, then is he also not going to play against Milwaukee?

Breh he hasn’t participated in a 5 on 5 since January and he’s coming off an Achilles injury. Why risk it?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Breh he hasn’t participated in a 5 on 5 since January and he’s coming off an Achilles injury. Why risk it?
If he’s been cleared medically what are we risking? I’m sure the staff wouldn’t clear him if he was at a point in his rehab to re-injure.

There is only one day in between games, I doubt that day is dedicated to go thru full 5 on 5s practice sets... Especially if that day is a travel day like yesterday. At this point, those days “off” are prolly walk thrus and going thru schemes ( like ways to counter that trap or blitz they bring at Trae).

I don’t think he hasn’t done a 5v5 because he can’t.

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
If he’s been cleared medically what are we risking? I’m sure the staff wouldn’t clear him if he was at a point in his rehab to re-injure.

There is only one day in between games, I doubt that day is dedicated to go thru full 5 on 5s practice sets... Especially if that day is a travel day like yesterday. At this point, those days “off” are prolly walk thrus and going thru schemes ( like ways to counter that trap or blitz they bring at Trae).

I don’t think he hasn’t done a 5v5 because he can’t.

Medically cleared to do basketball related activities with the team (conditioning, drills). That doesn’t mean he’s ready & able to run with the team in a 5 on 5 practice setting. Y’all do realize he’s coming off an Achilles injury…and with the way the Hawks medical staff have handled injuries this season (Dunn, DeAndre Hunter most notably) I welcome a safer and smarter approach if the player isn’t physically ready to go

Big picture if we win today you reevaluate if he could be ready to play in another wk or two but realistically his target should be Summer League which would be August. He needs to be 100% for that since he didn’t play SL his rookie season and then there was no SL last season. He needs that run as much as any player on the roster b/c the Hawks still don’t really know what they have with him yet