Bombs over Bog'Don! The Official 20-2021 Atlanta Hawks Thread #RIPCHAR #WeMove

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I’m sorry somebody got to step up and help this dude get a win tomorrow. No questions asked.

Bogi will probably be a game time decision tomorrow

I think we shoot closer to how we did in Game 1 than we did in Game 2 & Game 5. It’s hard to believe we’ll continue to be this off for one more game

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I just want someone to stop Seth :francis:

Don't the Hawks have a "superstar" point guard? Why doesn't he try to guard an opposing point guard for once? :ohhh:

You're asking bogi n huerter to defend point guards and then act shocked when they put up big games.

All a direct result of the coddling Trae receives by being allowed to hide on D every game.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Do we pull a LA Clippers did to Rudy, force Joel to guard the three. Gallo in place of Cap

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He’s not good but I like having Solo on our team. I expect the Hawks to come out swinging :ehh:

Like I said yesterday, I had a feeling the Hawks would lose at home but I also had a feeling they would win on the road again in game 7. Tomorrow is going to be like yesterday and the Hawks won’t go cold.

Last edited:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He’s not good but I like having Solo on our team. I expect the Hawks to come out swinging :ehh:

Like I said yesterday, I had a feeling the Hawks would lose at home but I also had a feeling they would win on the road again in game 7. Tomorrow is going to be like yesterday and the Hawks won’t go cold.

What the tweet mean? :dwillhuh::flabbynsick: