Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Tough loss brehs…I really got the :francis: look on my face right now

We gave up 20 FT attempts to them in the 4th Q alone

Conversly we missed 11 FTs

Bogi’s in doubt for Game 7

No one other than Trae showed up to really help with scoring

Alotta missed opportunities and now we gotta go back to Philly. Worst possible outcome but we gotta rebound and get ready for Game 7 #WeMove #Believe

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:francis: we didn't get that first quarter push ... we kept turning over. If we got up big , they might have fold

First quarter I thought we had em on the ropes, but we let them settle in. We didn’t keep a body on Seth, we let Maxey get hot. We can’t get loose from 3 at all, but we gotta go win Game 7. That’s all I can say :yeshrug:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That curry run to start the 3rd did us in. Not the end of the world. Game 7 doesn't seem so insurmountable.

Trae put the league on notice tonight, this is the birth of a dynasty. We not healthy but got the #1 seed on the ropes.

Something special is happening, you can feel it in the air. :banderas:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That curry run to start the 3rd did us in. Not the end of the world. Game 7 doesn't seem so insurmountable.

Trae put the league on notice tonight, this is the birth of a dynasty. We not healthy but got the #1 seed on the ropes.

Something special is happening, you can feel it in the air. :banderas:

I would not be surprised if the Hawks went up there and got the W. I lowkey felt the Hawks would lose tonight and fukk around and win Game 7

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
There were a lot of great moments tonight too.

-Trae had numerous highlights, the reverse layups, the one hand touch pass to Capela off a loose ball, the 3 point shot late

-JC on Embiid

-JC and Embiid getting tangled up

It sucks we lost but if we had said before the season we’d be in a Game 7 with a trip to the ECF on the line I’d be like sign me up. I’m ready for Sunday brehs