Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

aliG

Pro
Daps
I was wrong on facebook. I thought it would dip below 30 again. I never advised on any options though. I'm 100% against options. You can easily play the press releases and make money without 100% committing either way.
Bbry at 9.18
Brew at 11.00
Jcp at 13.49, and 12.24
Xrx at 10.0
Yhoo at 24

You follow me, you win. I will not lose.

I agree with BBRY. The upcoming ER will smash them. In October, I see good buying opportunities.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Anybody here actually work in the finance industry?

yeah. I worked for RBC Capital Markets up until a few months ago but now I've left for a much smaller, boutique investment firm. I'd say the name of the firm but you could probably figure out who I am because only like 20 people work here. Our balance sheet barely has a $1 billion on it. less hours, less stress.... :ahh:

let me guess you're going to ask how to get hired on wall street next....

aliG

Pro
Daps
I used to work at a top-tier investment firm. I really hope you guys took up my advice a few months ago and bought some BA stock. It has been going thru the roof.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea, but I got rocked because I literally bought them the day that Kerry made those comments about Syria and the index was around 166.7 when I bought em. Everything was smooth until fukkin Kerry. So I'm still in the hole about 50 %. SMH. We'll see how next week is. I shouldve sold when the SPY was trading at 167 two nights ago but I was helping a friend move. Didnt even realize it went up that much :whew:. Then it sold off at the end of day :smh:
Hope you held breh:blessed:

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they will never taper....

the worst will be when the bond market GIVES A BIG F U and rates will rise even with no taper... that is the day you will want to be heavily in gold or pm...

im def gonna ride up this train to the high 1700's... then i think a big drop might be comming...

to be honest ive always thought that this could hit 1900 but this market is running too hot... something gotta give... d

look at housing... its bubbling nicely and the job or quality of jobs are 5 x worse than in 2006/2007 pre crash... rates rise to 7 % and youll have an epic crash...

i sware they arent gonna be happy till the dollar is in the 60's

and oh god wait till yellen gets in there... its going to be a grade a clusterfukk those first couple fo months... we are all used to the bernank messing stuff up but when you get a new fed head in their basically doing the same moves as bernarnke, the market is giong to be grade a volitale ... cant wait...

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
aapl has the worst stock holders in the world plus tim cook sucks. I mentioned a few pages ago in this thread I got in when it was sub-400.
So much money though. If sh1t ever got serious they would just start buying companies up left and right IMO.
I didn't like the fingerprint idea with the NSA headlines, but I forgot how stupid and trendy the consumer actually is. Word to 23andme.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Going to hold these SPY calls until earnings season starts then reverse my position with some puts. considering just taking profit here but i still think its s&p 1750-1775 short term.