Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
NYC
What are you thinking on jcp?
I think the fact that is has trended in the 13.80-13.90 range on such low volume is encouraging. It's going to hit 16 minimum on a decent CEO pick just off volume.
I dont like the company longterm and it seems as though bankruptcy is a viable option at this point. Theyre going to need an outstanding holiday season to save themselves. Im going to hold my calls for the inevitable pop back to around 15-15.50 but I will be getting out when that happens. its too volatile for me.

This has not worked out well so far:heh:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
This has not worked out well so far:heh:
Jcp has a another bump to $15 off of press releases. These hedge funds will manipulate a price spike. They name big CEO and the stock will take off. I think this release of news of them seeking money(which will drive the price down) is on purpose.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
As far as jcp the company it looks bad. To order a men's shirt off my iphone I need to make 6 clicks before I even start shopping. Jcp could cutthroat tjx on the low end prices because tj maxxx and Marshall's can not have the detailed inventory that a jcp does. Jcp needs me to lead them.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
@Bernie Madoff Visionary posts. Daps.
No doubt. Have you seen the jcp mobile site? It's pretty horrendous. When you click men's you should atleast show the visual of the top men's items based off sales. Just clicking through text links is not acceptable. I went to buy luggage off jcp and quit about 5 minutes in, still clicking links.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Bbry will be sold for more than 9. I think they leaked it so the shorts that took it down 20% know that 9 is the minimum that bb will go for.

Apple seems to have turned a corner. I'm thinking it has a good chance to get back to 550 in the next 2 weeks. Anyone have thoughts on apple?