Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
future looks bright? is it because of the ARM partnership? whats the deal?

AMD will be supplying chips for ALL next gen video gaming systems, as well as the new GPU's in new Macbook Pros. Furthermore, its graphics cards are taking marketshare from NVIDIA, due to their favorable performance/price ratio.

Also, word on the street (wall street) is that many hedge fund managers are buying up the stock in droves. The official price target many have for it is 5-6/share. Keep in mind AMD is currently priced for impending bankruptcy.

Buy now and sell later for a nice gain.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
What are your thoughts on where AAPL is headed from here? They have been getting killed since their product unveiling yesterday. Good time to buy some calls on a large dip or is there a lot more downside to this? I'm not an expert on the company at all but I've been hearing that the sentiment was that they were undervalued at $500.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
What are your thoughts on where AAPL is headed from here? They have been getting killed since their product unveiling yesterday. Good time to buy some calls on a large dip or is there a lot more downside to this? I'm not an expert on the company at all but I've been hearing that the sentiment was that they were undervalued at $500.
Appl for the last few weeks has been valued with the idea they would finally be making news in the Chinese markets. This is a price correction due to the fact they really didnt announce anything. Colors...Really? Fingerprints when the NSA discussion is dominating the presswire? I could go on an on, I wouldn't speculate on the stock though because of the cash they have on hand. Would have been interesting if they would have bought nokia though...

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Lmao@ the fat guy asking marissa mayer "what the fucc happenend with the logo" on live cnbc. That guy was a b1tch though from the very start having marissa sign the vanity fair mag layout "on her upper thigh"

Yhoo trading at 27.39 will hit 27.67 (up 1 %) Sachs added them to their 40 under valued list. Also getting press from the different logo campaign they are running.

30 days later yhoo trading at 29.35
Pretty sure I have posts on here telling people to buy at 24.00

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Spotify will crucify pandora. I'm taking alot of my money and putting it into the spotify and twitter ipos when that time comes.
If sirius would match the license fees that that pandora pays, and upgrades it to a spotify type layout (which I imagine spotify owns the patent on) it would run pandora to the otc market. A siriusxm, and spotify merger would crush iTunes,and pandora and be a $200 stock.
Siriusxm, spotify for $15 a month>>

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Spotify will crucify pandora. I'm taking alot of my money and putting it into the spotify and twitter ipos when that time comes.
If sirius would match the license fees that that pandora pays, and upgrades it to a spotify type layout (which I imagine spotify owns the patent on) it would run pandora to the otc market. A siriusxm, and spotify merger would crush iTunes,and pandora and be a $200 stock.
Siriusxm, spotify for $15 a month>>

I own pandora. it had a nice run up today. likely due to dissatisfaction with apple announcement. NOK had another great run today as well.