Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I see jcp hitting 20 but I'm going to try to buy low again. I think it will dip down around 13 for a bit. Then hit 14 and crush the shorts like it did at 13 today. But if it gets around 14 I may jump in and play with house money.
You think JCP is a good long term investment? Is there a real possiblity they could be successful again? Or are you purely a day trader.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
You think JCP is a good long term investment? Is there a real possiblity they could be successful again? Or are you purely a day trader.
It's hitting 20 within a year. And upside is there to surpass it in the longer term. Stock is a steal at this price. Even if they bring in a hot retail CEO it will jump nicely. Personally I'm waiting for that Icahn filing to hit the wire :yes:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It's hitting 20 within a year. And upside is there to surpass it in the longer term. Stock is a steal at this price. Even if they bring in a hot retail CEO it will jump nicely. Personally I'm waiting for that Icahn filing to hit the wire :yes:

Just bought a bunch of JCP. LEts hope this one isn't a dud friend.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
As far as Vodafone..its not a merger...Vodafone just had a stake in Verizon and I think Verizon is buying it back. At a very expensive price though it seems.

I haven't looked at the math behind it yet but when I saw the $100B I was confused
Because that right there is 75% of Verizon's market cap. Pretty large premium... I gotta look into it
Still in on those SPY calls? Nice returns this week...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What's a good defense stock to buy. I just wanna buy one n forget about it.

i have RTN and another one.

i don't check them n shyt... i dont really know about stocks. but whats a good defense or aerospace company?

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
What's a good defense stock to buy. I just wanna buy one n forget about it.

i have RTN and another one.

i don't check them n shyt... i dont really know about stocks. but whats a good defense or aerospace company?
Why would you buy a stock and not spend time following it daily? Are you buying defense stocks because of Syria? Or because you think A Syrian bombing will lead to a major world war? What defense stocks you should look at would depend on the answer to those questions.