Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Are we? I could care less about this season cause I know we aint expected to be shyt. i'm simply gonna enjoy football for the sport that it is this season

You got the helmet in your avi, I thought you were a fan. The only reason I bothered was because I'm from pennsylvania. How are the argonauts doing?:skip:

anyways, what do you make of the Vodafone merger? I think they're overpaying, it's going up to like what $130 B?

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
are the margins on BREW going up? I do like the craft brew market.

you're a braver man than I... taking those JCP positions.
The company may make it, it may not, but one thing is for sure, these hedge funds will manipulate a spike either through killing the shorts, or press releases.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You got the helmet in your avi, I thought you were a fan. The only reason I bothered was because I'm from pennsylvania. How are the argonauts doing?:skip:

anyways, what do you make of the Vodafone merger? I think they're overpaying, it's going up to like what $130 B?
Lol I am a fan...a big fan. But for the first time in maybe 10 years I'm going into the season without expectations. It's a refreshing feeling.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
As far as Vodafone..its not a merger...Vodafone just had a stake in Verizon and I think Verizon is buying it back. At a very expensive price though it seems.

I haven't looked at the math behind it yet but when I saw the $100B I was confused
Because that right there is 75% of Verizon's market cap. Pretty large premium... I gotta look into it

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
NOK $5.40 in premarkets....

tumblr_mmth0xs6gc1sn0r88o1_500.gif

Last edited: