Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nokia really got a good deal. And it isnt like the whole company is being acquired either. Damn...HHL4E is gonna be eating this week.

Now lets talk Zynga. I've monitored them this whole year and am considering taking a speculative position for a few years.

It's got about @$25M in tax related assets

It has no more debt on its balance sheet

About $1.1B in Cash and Liquid investments...HALF OF ITS MARKET CAP RIGHT THERE

And its net losses are very enticing to a company thats looking to consolidate and lower its bottom line for tax purposes

*Good infrastructure in place. All the servers and know how when it comes to the mobile/online games market. Maybe a company like XBox or Sony acquires them for those mini online games on their systems. Maybe Take Two acquires them (even though its smaller) in an effort to boslter its mobile portfolio. Imagine a GTA game in the mafia wars format :blessed:

This is the epitome of an acquisition target. The only question is when and by whom. EA Sports has a history for these kinda purchases. Only thing is this new CEO will delay and idea of an acquisition for a while. Might have to go long instead of options

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'd like to take this time to thank all the jcp hedge funds making sure all these filings were filed in a way where they could trickle out to the press, and strategically inflate jcp at the correct times. It's too easy.

How much JCP farther you think this stock could go? I'd pretty much written JCP off as a company. Looking to reinvest my profits....:yes: