Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
IIRC I saw they're taking a ~30% cut compared to the previous funding round. :snoop:

They may be hurting because they're offering their IPO to their clients. I had one girl who runs a salon and uses Square for payments tell me that they offered her a buy-in on the IPO. :skip:

I don't even get why its engrained in these businesses theres better products out there. I'm telling you they're going to get their lunch ate.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They mean 'HFT'

That makes more sense. I glossed over it briefly and wondered if I was missing something. Although I see it being problematic if a stop loss doesn't take effect after it crosses the threshold of what it was "supposed to be" just because it didn't land squarely on x.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I thought I saw someone mention buying GE earlier but can't find the post.
If you can try and buy on a dip when it's in the 20's.
I'm up 11% this year and they offer a nice dividend for the price. I also wouldn't be surprised if the stock takes off at some point especially with all the restructuring but who's to say.

Just my thoughts.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
That makes more sense. I glossed over it briefly and wondered if I was missing something. Although I see it being problematic if a stop loss doesn't take effect after it crosses the threshold of what it was "supposed to be" just because it didn't land squarely on x.

I didn't read it closely either. I'll check it tomorrow. All I know is they exacerbate movements.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I thought I saw someone mention buying GE earlier but can't find the post.
If you can try and buy on a dip when it's in the 20's.
I'm up 11% this year and they offer a nice dividend for the price. I also wouldn't be surprised if the stock takes off at some point especially with all the restructuring but who's to say.

Just my thoughts.

I know you asked about synchrony vs. GE and I just said hold GE.