Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
i mentioned earlier I was getting more cautious and moving some cash to the sidelines. I think we're going to see more days like today especially if they hike in December.

i cashed out :manny:

between all the yuan shyt ive heard, political instability and global irrational market..no thx. pretty sure buffet is out by next spring too and people are gonna wig over that. not a huge factor but ill just sit this out for now

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
i cashed out :manny:

between all the yuan shyt ive heard, political instability and global irrational market..no thx. pretty sure buffet is out by next spring too and people are gonna wig over that. not a huge factor but ill just sit this out for now

I mean I still have some money in Vanguard funds that I plan on holding for decades and that's probably the view I should take with the rest of my money. It just seems there's a lot of markets falling apart around the world (and here) and I don't know how much longer this party can keep going. Especially if they hike rates next month.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I mean I still have some money in Vanguard funds that I plan on holding for decades and that's probably the view I should take with the rest of my money. It just seems there's a lot of markets falling apart around the world (and here) and I don't know how much longer this party can keep going. Especially if they hike rates next month.

yeah, id recommend that long conservative hold with good dividends and pause the madness. i was on fpacx aepcx and gfacx but i dont quite have the funds to make holding anything more valuable than having more asset liquidity to capitalize on things i have more control over. figure ill cake up until the market settles down then re-enter

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Piper cut their price target to $15.

edit:

CUGP8SgWcAErHxD.jpg

I almost bit the bullet and bought at $43 a while back :whew:

Think holiday season can boost them?

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Asantehene what in the fukk is going on with GPRO?
@Domingo Halliburton

I havent done research any qualitative or quantitative research on GoPro (or any company) since during the summer. I cant really speak on it brehs :manny:.I like the company but without the research it is hard to say.

I'ma take a look soon though cause down 66% in merely months is a bit ridiculous.

I understand that they were below forecasts last quarter and that this holiday season could be a make or break for the stock.
I'll take a look soon and let yall know what I think. I'm a bit surprised the stock is doing THIS bad though.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Square got its work cut out for it. Hopefully everything turns out good cause if not, unicorn gang looking like :whoa:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Square expected to price between $11-13. Possibly lower. These Silicon Valley VCs are taking a haircut.

IIRC I saw they're taking a ~30% cut compared to the previous funding round. :snoop:

They may be hurting because they're offering their IPO to their clients. I had one girl who runs a salon and uses Square for payments tell me that they offered her a buy-in on the IPO. :skip:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
IIRC I saw they're taking a ~30% cut compared to the previous funding round. :snoop:

They may be hurting because they're offering their IPO to their clients. I had one girl who runs a salon and uses Square for payments tell me that they offered her a buy-in on the IPO. :skip:

Yup, got that email too.

:heh:

• Dap
Reactions: Ill