Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
:ehh: Guess Square started out ok after all. Wonder how it will hold up though:jbhmm:
http://fortune.com/2015/11/06/square-valuation-ipo/

"Square most recently raised $180 million in private funding at $15.46 per share, in a multi-stage Series E round that spanned from September 2014 through just last month. Holders of Series E stock will receive extra shares if the IPO prices below where they purchased, via an anti-dilution provision known as a ratchet (additional shares would represent 1.6% of total outstanding shares, were Square to price in the middle of its proposed range).

It’s also worth noting that the lower end of Square’s anticipated IPO range also is below the $11.01 per share price of its Series D round, which was raised all the way back in September 2012. None of Square’s private investors are expected to sell stock in the IPO.

The company also agreed back in August to facilitate the sale to a third party of around 2.27 million Series D shares currently held by Starbucks SBUX -0.99% at a minimum of $16.30 per share by the end of next October, as part of its termination of a money-losing partnership with the coffee shop giant. However, if Square completes its IPO, that obligation would be erased at the conclusion of its lock-up period."

The only way I could see Square becoming that dude is if the banks make cash extremely unpalatable.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
looking at the tech stocks soros' company bought in the 3rd quarter, and CY is something i'm going to take a risk on. No particular reason other than it's cheap, and i'm going to ride their wave, and see what happens. (I bought 23 shares.)

Last edited: