Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Brehs,

Gonna be apart of an on campus group in a finance competition, and was wondering if you guys had any recommendations on any readings that may help me prepare. From what I understand, we're required to type up a report doing equity analysis/valuation on some undetermined company.:jbhmm:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Brehs,

Gonna be apart of an on campus group in a finance competition, and was wondering if you guys had any recommendations on any readings that may help me prepare. From what I understand, we're required to type up a report doing equity analysis/valuation on some undetermined company.:jbhmm:

Well I think the market is about to tank so go short or buy the vix.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
8 IPOs scheduled to price this week: Axsome Therapies $AXSM (biotech), Congatec $CONG (German chip maker)
Duluth Holdings $DLTH (Apparel), Mimecast $MIME(cloud security), Match Group $MTCH (hookups), Noble Midstream $NBLX (energy partnership).Square $SQ (Unicorn involved in POS payment solutions looking for liquidity and oxygen...) and Truck Hero $TRUK (Pickup truck accessories)

Square is like First Data to me (besides the fact that they're both involved in payment processing) - better and cheaper technology/services is going to come out and eat their lunch.