Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bank of Canada cutting interest rates 25 bps. That will slow the housing bubble in Vancouver...
:russ:

Long-term calls on BAC are intriguing to me after these earnings. There's no reason for Moynihan to be there anymore. If they replace him, it could unlock some value here. Fed lift off is going to be good for their net interest margin as well:patrice:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
:russ:

Long-term calls on BAC are intriguing to me after these earnings. There's no reason for Moynihan to be there anymore. If they replace him, it could unlock some value here. Fed lift off is going to be good for their net interest margin as well:patrice:

I thought they had a good quarter. I didn't get a chance to look at it too much. I've never like Moynihan either.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I thought they had a good quarter. I didn't get a chance to look at it too much. I've never like Moynihan either.
It made sense to have someone with a law background in there when they were getting hit every quarter by the regulators, but that is dying down. They need to get a seasoned banker in there and improve their ROA.

The quarter was quite good. Only jumped 2%. This stock stays grinding along.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
It made sense to have someone with a law background in there when they were getting hit every quarter by the regulators, but that is dying down. They need to get a seasoned banker in there and improve their ROA.

The quarter was quite good. Only jumped 2%. This stock stays grinding along.

Yeah I've actually liked their stock for years it just hasn't really moved. it always seems to be in this $15-$17 range the last few years.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
AMZN makes no sense.

I'm a big Bezos fan, but he lost my here... if the goal is to sign up more Prime users to generate more revenue... don't even allow the 30 day free trial for people to cheat the system and piss off customers since Prime's inception

:dwillhuh:

There should have also been more transparency on how many units were even available for sale... I clicked items to buy 1 second after they went live and they were 100% claimed.

:stopitslime:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Kinda wanted to buy some stuff because I have prime. I guess not then.

:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
6 cents a share and having negative free cash flow means I should be trading at a 600 forward multiple right?
6 cents, but a 50% beat from consensus:troll:

greg-popovich-thumbs-up.gif