Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I think that was me. Someone told me scotttrade is good. I was told they allow you to open an account with no money?
There are some brokerage firms that do not required a minimum balance to open an account. Some other ones required a certain amount ($500 and above) in order to trade stocks. You do need money in order to buy equality in a company. What are you trying to do in the long run?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Got this email from square today

Be ready for the switch to chip cards and NFC.
The way your customers pay is changing. This means big changes for your business. But we’ve got you covered.
Chip cards are in. Magstripe cards are out.
Magnetic-stripe cards use outdated technology, making them susceptible to counterfeiting. Cards with embedded chip (EMV) technology are more secure than magstripe, and are becoming the new standard.
The EMV liability shift is coming.
Come October, you could be on the hook for certain types of fraudulent transactions if you’re not set up to accept chip cards.
NFC is on the rise.
Major retailers across the country now accept Apple Pay and other forms of contactless (NFC) payments. Soon, customers everywhere will want to pay with just the tap of a phone or watch.

Haven't even heard of that?

@Brady Hoke's Artery

edit: https://squareup.com/townsquare/all...-small-businesses-should-have-on-their-radar/

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel