Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Damn Netflix up 18% today after earnings :ehh:

Earnings season has started pretty decent.
yup. made a quick grand today on netfilx. bought about 5k last week when it plummetted in response to greek fiasco. i'll be buying more though as i anticipate NFLX to be the king of all streaming when its said and done.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Doesn't Adobe buy back their stock? Also, a continual increase in cloud based subscriptions.

Yea I took my L and got out of VXX. I should have realized Greece was not prepared for Grexit.

I sold my Netflix stock today and tried to jump into Google, but sharebuilder said I had to wait 3 days for all of my trades to settle. :pacspit:
Officially throwing sharebuilder in the bushes and going with Robinhood. I've been hearing good things about it. (although it makes you wait 3 days as well)
waiting 3 days is an sEC rule, but my broker (etrade) will front you the cash during the waiting period.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
what's this announcement from Elon Musk today? should I go long?

TSLA is like AMZN and NFLX it just trades on hope for the future and no fundamentals.
I wouldn't touch Tesla with a 20 foot pole, but if you asked me the same question 2 years ago, I would've given the same answer and missed out on a lot of money:francis:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wouldn't touch Tesla with a 20 foot pole, but if you asked me the same question 2 years ago, I would've given the same answer and missed out on a lot of money:francis:

Thank god i didn't listen to you 2 years ago. Put a grip into TSLA when it was 140. We winning right now...:yes:

Last edited: