Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
@Ill I figured you'd find this interesting since you're into stocks and you're a heeb.:troll:

via Zerohedge

Could be a coincidence but interesting nonetheless.:ld:

Wasn't aware of this. Kind of interesting but probably just coincidence. If not, I'd love for a big discount on equities. I would load up after the crash.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
1. I have funds lying around with etrade and vanguard for a few IPO's. I'm assuming I should talk to them about broker assisted trades?

2. Should I just ignore these valuation ranges altogether? I noticed WING was $14-16, but opened north of $30.

1. Yes

2. IPOs can be a crap shoot. It seems these restaurant stocks have been hot. But they could also turn out like ETSY.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Yes

2. IPOs can be a crap shoot. It seems these restaurant stocks have been hot. But they could also turn out like ETSY.

Crap shoot is the perfect word. I remember the TSLA bricking hard and everybody calling it a dog a week or two after the IPO. Facebook as well.

Of course they both went on to be amazing long plays

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Draghi: current ECB liquidity support represented 66% of Greek GDP

giphy.gif

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I got greedy and sold a $10 CSLT call expiring Friday when it was around $9.

Decided to take the L and give back about $80.

Good choice. High of $10.23 today.

:ehh:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
i hope it takes another gradual tumble into the 7s

I sold the covered call cuz it was overbought, but as we know, can't time the market... now it's just more overbought.

I can't see this going back to 7 unless there's another bad earnings. People have been pretty bullish on it lately it seems.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Took it for a swing trade at 34.60s yesterday. Looks like the hurt isn't even nearly over yet, since these fukkers can't manage a company for shyt. Some very long term calls would be smart though I think..
company IMO is still overvalued fundamentally...but i agree that itll probably bounce up. It's on my watchlist for Calls but to be safe I want to get in when its under $30.

Right now, DDD, CBS and NBG calls intrigue me.

GoPro calls will be purchased again soon :win:...it cant be stopped.

And finally...HPQ intrigues me @Bernie Madoff

Last edited: