Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

All Star
Daps
A good broker may be able to help you out
1. I have funds lying around with etrade and vanguard for a few IPO's. I'm assuming I should talk to them about broker assisted trades?

2. Should I just ignore these valuation ranges altogether? I noticed WING was $14-16, but opened north of $30.

Urban2100

Coligarch
Daps
@Ill I figured you'd find this interesting since you're into stocks and you're a heeb.:troll:

September 13th – This is Elul 29 on the Biblical calendar – the last day of the Shemitah year. Many are concerned about this date because we have seen giant stock market crashes on the last day of the previous two Shemitah cycles.

On September 17th, 2001 (which was Elul 29 on the Biblical calendar), we witnessed the greatest one day stock market crash in U.S. history up until that time. The Dow plummeted 684 points, and it was a record that held for exactly seven years until the end of the next Shemitah cycle.

On September 29th, 2008 (which was also Elul 29 on the Biblical calendar), the Dow fell by an astounding 777 points, which still today remains the greatest one day stock market crash of all time.

Now we are approaching the end of another Shemitah year. So will the stock market crash on September 13th, 2015? Well, no, because that day is a Sunday. So I guarantee that the stock market will not crash on that particular day. But as Jonathan Cahn has pointed out in his book on the Shemitah, sometimes stock market crashes happen just before the end of the Shemitah year and sometimes they happen within just a few weeks after the end of the Shemitah. So we are not just looking at one particular date.

via Zerohedge

Could be a coincidence but interesting nonetheless.:ld:

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Brehs are they REALLY gonna let Greece default though? Cos it sure seems to be going that way :what:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Rozay :stopitslime:...nah b Troy Aikman is the benefactor of the IPO not some rapper who probably owns a small percentage of a franchise or two.

The biggest boss that you've seen thus far Rozay is gonna win in the long run, that fool Aikman sold all his shares the first day.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
? Rozay owns like 9 franchise's. He may have sold a bunch of stock like Aikman.

:ehh: if thats the case god bless him. I guess I tend to NOT believe what a rapper says anymore from past experience.

Aikman came in at the ground floors years ago. He was the initial spokesman like 10 years ago.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Yep, looks like a deal couldnt be reached and Greece will defalt. Will be interesting what the outcome of all of this will be