Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't really have anything to add other than what @Asantehene said. $30 billion in assets isn't necessarily anything to sneeze at either. Yeah it's not huge but it's not some chop shop either. Tough decision although it seems that it's not in the area you want to work in and I've been there before. You won't be happy and probably be looking for a new job in 6 mos. again anyways.
I personally think the experience combined with the CFA you're going for would help especially if you keep networking. From what I remember if this is the field you want to be in than its better experience than your big4 position right? If the interview goes well, the environment/coworkers seem good and the money is right...why not make the jump? :yeshrug:
So met with a bunch of their guys yesterday. good dudes. Seems like a bunch of ex Merrill Lynch and JP people in there. The head of their Americas division dropped in for 30. I didn't know who he was at the time or I would've been :sadcam:Went well.

Have to go in next week and pitch Telit Communications. The fukk do I know about British midcap tech hardware stocks:mjcry:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
So met with a bunch of their guys yesterday. good dudes. Seems like a bunch of ex Merrill Lynch and JP people in there. The head of their Americas division dropped in for 30. I didn't know who he was at the time or I would've been :sadcam:Went well.

Have to go in next week and pitch Telit Communications. The fukk do I know about British midcap tech hardware stocks:mjcry:

cool man. Never heard of Telit either. I see they traded 40 shares over the counter on this side of the pond today. :heh:

now that I look at it on the LSE they're trading at a 2,700 multiple?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
cool man. Never heard of Telit either. I see they traded 40 shares over the counter on this side of the pond today. :heh:

now that I look at it on the LSE they're trading at a 2,700 multiple?
TTM P/E is around 40 from what I see. They sent me their research on it, so that helps. Havent looked in depth.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Daps
Reppin
NYC

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
It's more surprising to see a stock on OTC that's not spam or fraud lol
Do you know any other websites to research penny stocks beside Otc markets? I may start doing some investments with the up and coming companies until I can find a better job with better pay :francis:.

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you know any other websites to research penny stocks beside Otc markets? I may start doing some investments with the up and coming companies until I can a better job with better pay :francis:.

www.investorshub.com

just be careful because penny stocks in general are pump and dumps. the same person telling you to buy the stock at 5 cents because it's going to hit $1 by christmas is the ones who bought in at 2 cents and is actually looking to sell

penny stocks are like girls, don't fall in love, just get your money

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:lupe: wonder if we'll be heading down for a big dip soon after this annoucement. Not even for the day but for a week+