Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

无名的

Superstar
Daps
what's the Fed going to say tomorrow?

Some ambiguous language about monitoring the economy closely to see if the data justifies a rate hike that might come in September, but probably December, and maybe not until sometime in 2016... or 2017.

The response from Wall Street will be

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who was the one that was stating to invest in TCHH? This shyt is now down 90% (0.00001) :mjlol:.

It ain't an investment breh, it's lottery ticket play. I said that from the jump

"Down 90%" but in reality it just took a tick down... went from .0001 to .00001 (you can't trade in between). Remember this is the trenches

Somebody was quietly loading when I posted the rec on here... There was a big volume spike but it died again.

I'm still convinced somebody knows something we don't and they will be buying in chunks the rest of the summer. Whoever threw 4 racks in it has an end goal to get a nice return on their money. Probably shelling out the ticker to form a new company, happens in the penny game a lot. Share price would jump considerably if that's what it turns out to be.

But let me just reiterate, you're buying lottery tickets here

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
It ain't an investment breh, it's lottery ticket play. I said that from the jump

"Down 90%" but in reality it just took a tick down... went from .0001 to .00001 (you can't trade in between). Remember this is the trenches

Somebody was quietly loading when I posted the rec on here... There was a big volume spike but it died again.

I'm still convinced somebody knows something we don't and they will be buying in chunks the rest of the summer. Whoever threw 4 racks in it has an end goal to get a nice return on their money. Probably shelling out the ticker to form a new company, happens in the penny game a lot. Share price would jump considerably if that's what it turns out to be.

But let me just reiterate, you're buying lottery tickets here
Ok. The OTC Market has the stock listed as a caveat emptor for either spam or fraud. I will still keep a eye on it just in case.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Some ambiguous language about monitoring the economy closely to see if the data justifies a rate hike that might come in September, but probably December, and maybe not until sometime in 2016... or 2017.

The response from Wall Street will be

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif
exactly what i think. but i'm too frugal to bet on it :lupe:
no positions going into today