Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this guy was one of the first screaming about real estate 10 years ago. and he's freaked out again.

http://mhanson.com/archives/1788

I only have NYC as a real reference point which is way different than most places but I think he may be spot on. I shared a link I think it was yesterday about an impending HELOC bubble from bloomberg. Locally I've started to see some relatively serious pullback on prices here and there as well(15-20%). There's barely anything on the market and hasn't been for years. Some of the demand is real but a lot of it is investors, hedge funds and banks just holding or renting when the loans start getting called in it will be ugly.

nail hammer head from him here

"selling multi-million dollar trophy properties to those from abroad with briefcases of cash that until this year bought a lot relative to the ‘weak’ US dollar; 20-something Silicon-kids paying $2,000/sq ft for a house they could buy 20 miles away for $500; large, institutional private equity firms buying 10s of thousands of single-family houses for rental purposes — sight unseens using computer programs — thinking a 3% yield is acceptable long-term and somehow, someday economies of scale will emerge; or individual / “family-style” speculators committing lending fraud at a pace that rivals 2006 chasing their share of the “easy money” in Real Estate, are needed to prove to me that Bubble 2.0 is not just a monster, greater in intensity and energy than Bubble 1.0, but will end the very same way…”

http://mhanson.com/archives/1788

I just want my f'ing Brownstone already

:blessed:

Insha'Allah I'm picking up a beautiful Craftsman for dirt cheap this summer though

:blessed:

Last edited:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Can't recall who said something about the penny stock TCHH but its up from 0.0003 to 0.0010. Thats like a 9.5k percent increase.

I added it to my watchlist a couple weeks ago. I don't deal in pennies but good call nonetheless :ehh:

It was you playboy I hope you cash in :troll:
Just put $40 on TCHH to see if it move up on another tick or two. Worst case is that I lose my small investment :yeshrug::lolbron: .

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
good one Ben...

CHF_S53W8AMu8F4.jpg

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution

All Star
Daps
What's the trick to getting on these IPO's before the market opens?

Watched one IPO yesterday where the chart says it "opened" at $15, but it was really $20 @ 9:30.