Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
theyre some Chinese company right?
Just learned about it tonight. Looks like they have deals with all the big players.. But why wouldn't wwe use them now? Or is money being poured into yod and they will take over streaming services for the wwe network.

Save a lot of money having your own video/it network.

Or, its a shell for some bullsh1t..

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Just learned about it tonight. Looks like they have deals with all the big players.. But why wouldn't wwe use them now? Or is money being poured into yod and they will take over streaming services for the wwe network.

Save a lot of money having your own video/it network.

Or, its a shell for some bullsh1t..

ill have to check it out. I think I remember hearing awhile ago they were some BS shell like you said. Honestly I have no idea. The name rings a bell though for some reason. Like the stock must have plunged like 90% in one day or something a few months back. That's the way I would have heard of them.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Revenues in Q1 were approximately$1,028,000, translating to year-over-year andquarter-over-quarter growth of 647% and 3%, respectively. The slowdown in quarter-over-quarter growth as compared to Q4 2014 over Q3 2014 was primarily attributed to seasonality surrounding the Chinese New Year and timing of revenue recognition, which will push certain revenues into Q2.

Gross loss for Q1 was approximately $15,000, as compared to a gross loss of $738,000 during the same period 2014.

http://markets.on.nytimes.com/resea...SPRX____NY05488&feedID=600&press_symbol=46908

Doesn't look like they are even attempting anything in the states.

aliG

Pro
Daps
I know you guys are avid stock market investors but do any of you dabble in the real estate market too? I am reading up on some books for Real Estate (namely tax liens certs, duplexes/triplets/quads,etc)

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I know you guys are avid stock market investors but do any of you dabble in the real estate market too? I am reading up on some books for Real Estate (namely tax liens certs, duplexes/triplets/quads,etc)

can't say I know a lot about it. I've looked at REITs and funds that invest in it/follow an index but personally owning something I can rent out....don't have any experience with it.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
market all over the place today.

treasury and treasury futures sold off hard today after the economic data at 10.

CGblHYAXIAITr7b.png

Last edited: