Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Asantehene head and shoulders in GPRO

ks7XyatH
:wow:

Went from a falling wedge to a head and shoulders . Havent even checked the chart too much in recent history.
Makes my decision tougher. Hold til 64 and sell hoping for a pull..or hold til expiry hopping it goes into the 70s, 80s again,

Time will tell. Perhaps i'll sell for a long expiry.

Put $ in some LVS calls today as well for August expiry
This

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@Brady Hoke's Artery this latest CERE SEC doc a move against those shorting? I am confused as to what this is saying here can you help?

As of June 1, 2015, the aggregate market value of our outstanding common stock held by non-affiliates was approximately $9,238,284, based on 6,032,222 shares of outstanding common stock, of which approximately 4,237,745 shares were held by non-affiliates, and a per share price of $2.18 per share, which was the last reported sale price of our common stock on The Nasdaq Capital Market on June 1, 2015. We have not offered any securities pursuant to General Instruction I.B.6. of Form S-3 during the prior 12 calendar month period that ends on and includes the date of this prospectus.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
@Brady Hoke's Artery this latest CERE SEC doc a move against those shorting? I am confused as to what this is saying here can you help?

As of June 1, 2015, the aggregate market value of our outstanding common stock held by non-affiliates was approximately $9,238,284, based on 6,032,222 shares of outstanding common stock, of which approximately 4,237,745 shares were held by non-affiliates, and a per share price of $2.18 per share, which was the last reported sale price of our common stock on The Nasdaq Capital Market on June 1, 2015. We have not offered any securities pursuant to General Instruction I.B.6. of Form S-3 during the prior 12 calendar month period that ends on and includes the date of this prospectus.

I think what they're doing with the form is called shelf registration and this latest S-3 is just an amendment to the document filed a month ago. "Shelf registration is a registration of a new issue that can be prepared up to three years in advance, so that the issue can be offered quickly as soon as funds are needed or market conditions are favorable."

So it looks like they're getting their ducks in a row right now to raise up to 8 million at some point in the future.

This part of the S-3 was fascinating...

"As of June 1, 2015, we had outstanding 6,032,222 shares of common stock, held of record by approximately 172 stockholders, and no shares of preferred stock."

How is that even possible?

:mjlol:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I think what they're doing with the form is called shelf registration and this latest S-3 is just an amendment to the document filed a month ago. "Shelf registration is a registration of a new issue that can be prepared up to three years in advance, so that the issue can be offered quickly as soon as funds are needed or market conditions are favorable."

So it looks like they're getting their ducks in a row right now to raise up to 8 million at some point in the future.

This part of the S-3 was fascinating...

"As of June 1, 2015, we had outstanding 6,032,222 shares of common stock, held of record by approximately 172 stockholders, and no shares of preferred stock."

How is that even possible?

:mjlol:

everytime you guys post about this company I am always :dwillhuh: wondering who is on the other side of these trades?