Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
@Brady Hoke's Artery

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/everyone-fleeing-oils-biggest-fund-062406251.html

The biggest U.S. exchange-traded fund that tracks oil is heading for the largest two-month outflow in six years, raising concern that crude’s 30 percent rally may stall.

Holders of the United States Oil Fund, known as USO, have withdrawn almost $1 billion so far in April and May, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

Oil has rebounded from a six-year low in mid-March on speculation that the falling number of drilling rigs will reduce output. U.S. crude stockpiles near the highest level in 85 years and OPEC’s refusal to cut production will continue to weigh on prices, according to Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Deutsche Bank AG and Citigroup Inc.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
i was big on BBRY when it was trading between 6-7$ not too long ago but idk about it now... anyone care to throw in their two cents

only reason to buy is it pops on buyout rumors that seem to keep coming out of nowhere and never materializing. I'd stay away that's not really enough of a reason to invest. The company should have been bankrupt years ago.

无名的

Superstar
Daps

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
only reason to buy is it pops on buyout rumors that seem to keep coming out of nowhere and never materializing. I'd stay away that's not really enough of a reason to invest. The company should have been bankrupt years ago.
Didn't they renew some dod contracts recently? I believe congress just renewed some contracts as well. They still have value in their security. But that doesn't mean when it comes time for the inevitable buyout that they will do right by the shareholders. Word to Michael Eisner!

jerome

Rookie
Daps
which apparel stock should I get in on before the back to school boom? what are the trends ?

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Didn't they renew some dod contracts recently? I believe congress just renewed some contracts as well. They still have value in their security. But that doesn't mean when it comes time for the inevitable buyout that they will do right by the shareholders. Word to Michael Eisner!

yeah I mean there's value in the intellectual property im sure. Someone will buy them but I'd be surprised if it was at a premium and not for pennies on the dollar in bankruptcy. But what do I know I've been wrong plenty of times before.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Their run maybe coming to an end soon?

no I mean they'll probably make money for awhile but they had a bad quarter. Fashion like that is so fickle.

one minute you're in, the next you're out. Especially when you appeal to teens like companies like Gap, aeropostale and American eagle. It's a tough sector.

one I do like is TJX they run TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Discount retailers. Management is top notch. Look back a page or two.