Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

无名的

Superstar
Daps
ETSY down another 18% today... like I said... might buy in at $8

:shaq:

Still a P/B of 14... numbers don't lie... unless these losers start making some moves... see you at $8

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
ETSY down another 18% today... like I said... might buy in at $8

:shaq:

Still a P/B of 14... numbers don't lie... unless these losers start making some moves... see you at $8
I know nothing of ETSY, but Angi, and JCP have taught me, falling knives can be hard to catch.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I'd advise everyone to consider some hpq tommorow before earnings.. They tried to drive down the price to accumulate but couldn't get it below 32.80

Even if it drops tommorow you'll eventually get your money back. And I wouldn't make that statement if I wasn't 100% confident. If they present the split properly, we'll close above $34 easily.

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Riding kohls into bankruptcy :blessed:

Breh this aint wavy to me. Mentalities like this make me sour on the whole concept of stock market/ investing.

Kohls going bankrupt means thousands of people losing jobs and big empty buildings where a thriving retailer once sat. While wealthy brehs on the other side of a computer screen watch their bank account fly shorting it and cheering all the way down to zero.

Get your money, at the end of the day this how the game goes, understood. But I'd be lying if I said seeing sh1t like this sits right with me. From a personal fiance perspective I get it, from a moral and humanitarian standpoint it makes me sick and angry with capitalism.

Neg me if u want but I'm just telling yall how I feel.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh this aint wavy to me. Mentalities like this make me sour on the whole concept of stock market/ investing.

Kohls going bankrupt means thousands of people losing jobs and big empty buildings where a thriving retailer once sat. While wealthy brehs on the other side of a computer screen watch their bank account fly shorting it and cheering all the way down to zero.

Get your money, at the end of the day this how the game goes, understood. But I'd be lying if I said seeing sh1t like this sits right with me. From a personal fiance perspective I get it, from a moral and humanitarian standpoint it makes me sick and angry with capitalism.

Bad businesses should go out of business.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin

:yeshrug:
World ain't all peaches and rainbows breh

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm not saying they should or they shouldn't. My moral qualm is with shorting the fukk out of it and generating your own profit while the company flounders down to zero.
People would argue short sellers help expose weak companies and increase market efficiency. We should always be shooting for efficient markets.