Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Additionally, in an equity transaction separate to the exclusive license and collaboration arrangement, Johnson & Johnson Innovation – JJDC, Inc. will invest $225 million in Achillion and, in return, receive approximately 18.4 million newly issued, unregistered shares of Achillion at a price of $12.25 per share.

http://www.streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=10578890

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Additionally, in an equity transaction separate to the exclusive license and collaboration arrangement, Johnson & Johnson Innovation – JJDC, Inc. will invest $225 million in Achillion and, in return, receive approximately 18.4 million newly issued, unregistered shares of Achillion at a price of $12.25 per share.

http://www.streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=10578890

scust at me not buying ACHN today when i had my finger on the trigger

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Brehs I'm feeling real

200.gif

tonight...

I convinced my wife to convince the president + owner of the company to open up the LA branch of their company last year... she went from 38k to 200k a year in a couple years... and now they're on the verge of big things... so I convinced her to ask for stock options... so she's going to get significant stock options in a company that will likely go public in 2-3 years... $100 million revenue company right now.

I'm gonna retire in a few years and I'm 31 brehs.

:mjcry:

I have no insider info... but I promise I'll put ya'll on to the company when it happens and you will make money because this a cash cow, recession proof company.

My best friend also works at Morgan Stanley. I'll be having him running the IPO.

We outchea, Coli.

:lawd:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Brehs I'm feeling real

200.gif

tonight...

I convinced my wife to convince the president + owner of the company to open up the LA branch of their company last year... she went from 38k to 200k a year in a couple years... and now they're on the verge of big things... so I convinced her to ask for stock options... so she's going to get significant stock options in a company that will likely go public in 2-3 years... $100 million revenue company right now.

I have no insider info... but I promise I'll put ya'll on to the company when it happens and you will make money because this a cash cow, recession proof company.

My best friend also works at Morgan Stanley. I'll be having him running the IPO.

We outchea, Coli.

congrats :salute:

im vexed i didnt invest in $ADM ..was going to like 2 years ago when it was hovering around 30 :snoop:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Brehs I'm feeling real

200.gif

tonight...

We outchea, Coli.

:myman:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I see this spy going to the 220s before we get another dip worth buying puts. Maybe in June/early July before earnings season commences