Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
@Bernie Madoff Breh you sayin HPQ is a buy right here even? What makes you confident on earnings? General consensus pretty negative it seems.

FL though - I'm trading them pre-earnings.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Shugg Ross I bought PWDY at .0006 this morning, hit .001 just now

A bunch of pumpers are jumping on the iHub boards as we speak, this one may have some legs on it yet

Just sayin... :bayer:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
@Bernie Madoff Breh you sayin HPQ is a buy right here even? What makes you confident on earnings? General consensus pretty negative it seems.

FL though - I'm trading them pre-earnings.
Its a buy here. It was more of a buy when I locked in 7.5% ago... I could careless what about the general consensus is. I only care about what I think and know. I'm not guaranteeing anything today, but I am over the next few months for sure. I really would've liked to see it get above $34...

As I said earlier, I'm not worried about the numbers, I know those are good in the long term. I'm worried about the presentation and how they show the value of the split and the value of the cloud infrastructure they are building...

Last edited:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Buying, with an August 21 strike

Nice... no bites on the bid yet? You'll probably need to bid around $1.85.

Take Ameritrade's platform for what it's worth, but it gives about 33% chance of EPE being above $14.35 by August.

Also... you should know EPE doesn't have the most liquid options, so there's a wide bid-ask and it might be tougher to get out of at a price you can stomach if the trade turns against you.

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nice... no bites on the bid yet? You'll probably need to bid around $1.85.

Take Ameritrade's platform for what it's worth, but it gives about 33% chance of EPE being above $14.35 by August.

Also... you should know EPE doesn't have the most liquid options, so there's a wide bid-ask and it might be tougher to get out of at a price you can stomach if the trade turns against you.

Good thing to keep in mind! I feel we are at 15 by end of July.

Order Filled BTW :shaq: at 1.85