Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Brehs I'm feeling real

200.gif

tonight...

I convinced my wife to convince the president + owner of the company to open up the LA branch of their company last year... she went from 38k to 200k a year in a couple years... and now they're on the verge of big things... so I convinced her to ask for stock options... so she's going to get significant stock options in a company that will likely go public in 2-3 years... $100 million revenue company right now.

I'm gonna retire in a few years and I'm 31 brehs.

:mjcry:

I have no insider info... but I promise I'll put ya'll on to the company when it happens and you will make money because this a cash cow, recession proof company.

My best friend also works at Morgan Stanley. I'll be having him running the IPO.

We outchea, Coli.

:lawd:

:wow: Black excellence breh. Much respect to you and your wife, hope you bank like mufukkas.

That GIF was top notch execution!

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
any of you brehs still dabbling in chinese stocks? i really like that sector as a medium to long term hold. with china becoming a superpower i just see it exploding in the years to come. might as well make a buck off their economy.

i've had YOD, CCJD, DANG, NQ, CNET, RENN, CHLN on my watch list for the longest. been jumping in and out of them at times too.

anybody else following?

Last edited:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
any of you brehs still dabbling in chinese stocks? i really like that sector as a medium to long term hold. with china becoming a superpower i just see it exploding in the years to come. might as well make a buck off their economy.

i've had YOD, CCJD, DANG, NQ, CNET, RENN, CHLN on my watch list for the longest. been jumping in and out of them at times too.

anybody else following?

I'm in RENN and was going to do something with one of my positions... and I saw I had a Jan 16 $3.50 call in my portfolio... literally no recollection or recording of it anywhere.

I don't even remember buying that shyt.

:dwillhuh:

Got out of it today and luckily made money on it.

:shaq:

Some of those Chinese stocks are ready to be cooked. I'd be short WBAI and MOMO in a few days or now.