Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I thought you were based in NY breh. What shop are you at these days?

I'm actually all up and down the eastern seaboard. I was in Jersey City but now I spend most of my time in Philly (which I like because I'm back in my home state) but I'm also in Baltimore or Jersey City about 3-4 times a month.

We have this partnership with a Lloyd's of London insurer and we've been rolling out what is practically loan default insurance and the response has been overwhelming so I've been travelling a lot. I'd rather not say the name of my firm as it's a small firm of about 20 people and if I told you, anyone could probably figure out who I am by LinkedIn or our website.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm actually all up and down the eastern seaboard. I was in Jersey City but now I spend most of my time in Philly (which I like because I'm back in my home state) but I'm also in Baltimore or Jersey City about 3-4 times a month.

We have this partnership with a Lloyd's of London insurer and we've been rolling out what is practically loan default insurance and the response has been overwhelming so I've been travelling a lot. I'd rather not say the name of my firm as it's a small firm of about 20 people and if I told you, anyone could probably figure out who I am by LinkedIn or our website.
Hire me :feedme::feedme::feedme:

:troll:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
the more I look at LL the more I think this thing could go to $10 in the next few months. lawsuits out the ass, insurers won't cover them, they may have to do a secondary....I saw some note from UBS or somebody saying the had a PT of $26 but I don't see that.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
manufacturing isn't looking good (according to the Fed at least). Empire, Philly, Markit PMI and now KC manufacturing surveys all missing:

CFioOEQVEAAhHId.png

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the more I look at LL the more I think this thing could go to $10 in the next few months. lawsuits out the ass, insurers won't cover them, they may have to do a secondary....I saw some note from UBS or somebody saying the had a PT of $26 but I don't see that.

60 minutes buried them! Didn't help that the CEO of the company appeared like a total douche' either. I haven't seen a damning appearance this bad since Cam'ron :russ: :sadcam: