Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
SOUN is a long term growth beast. SOUN is something you want to accumulate.

KVHI is just a short term swing. it may not even pan out, but it's worth the risk since it has no dilution risk, but it's not something you want to buy long term.
Bushed Rivian and replaced it with this in my M1 account. We’ll see what it does over time.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
In my most managed account, it went up to 104k in July. After Aug. 5 it went down to 86k. Today its barely over 110k.

Just hold and buy the dip baby!

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: be better off wishing on a star that ticket been dogshyt for years na

Meh, management is executing and delivering. Has not missed earnings. Look at noto's recent interviews to understand his vision. They have a backlog of clients for their tech services and lending us greatly affected in this environment.

It would be nice to win now of course since I'm done accumulating and of course would be way happier if I was in Palantir at my price point but we will see how it turns out.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Meh, management is executing and delivering. Has not missed earnings. Look at noto's recent interviews to understand his vision. They have a backlog of clients for their tech services and lending us greatly affected in this environment.

It would be nice to win now of course since I'm done accumulating and of course would be way happier if I was in Palantir at my price point but we will see how it turns out.

I was a sofi dude for aong time…great company for whatever reason the stock is complete, absolute dogshyt.

Will it hit 15 at some point? Probably. I have more faith in nvda doubling its share price than sofi though. And in much shorter time

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm also in sofi @ around 7.80. Been trying to average down. Regretfully got out of Palantir just to turn around and buy back into it at a higher price as part of my IRA.

Last edited:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Looked at Palantir years back but never bought in :francis: starting to feel a bit of fomo but I dont even have the fund to really start a position right now

Look at your portfolio—find the underperformers and free up some cash. That's what I would do.

i cut PYPL which looks great on paper, but that hasn't made me much money to free up some room. held that shyt for so long, but made a lousy 10% gain. i sold some dividend stocks too.

Start small with Palantir, use dollar-cost averaging, and don’t chase it if the price spikes.

Remember this is a marathon, not a sprint. Same goes to ambitious but smaller company like SOUN.

Plan to accumulate and you’ll win in the end.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Bushed Rivian and replaced it with this in my M1 account. We’ll see what it does over time.

RIVN does have many catalysts in the future, but in the end they are an EV company with a tight margin. I think it's a sound decision.