Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Gotta take these with caution. So many " this the next big one" stocks get hype just for pumpers to make a quick buck.

I definitely agree. And I'm not saying to chase this one while we're at ATH's, but as someone who was buying in the $6-$8 range and follows this company daily, I agree with the sentiment.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
It is a very busy day where all the 13f are coming out. I will make sure to keep y'all posted. Norges Bank ($1.4Tril Fund), is a massive fund from Norwegian Government Pension Fund Global. Norges Bank bought a whooping ass 11,255,937 shares on Palantir. This kind of significant buy and likely to accumulate more destroyed all the selling pressure.

***Institution ownership is slowly moving up. Up to about 43% from mid 20% a few years back***

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps

$500K for 6 weeks of work.

This is why Pltr will have crazy growth.

Those initial contracts are typically to help solve 1 problem, or is rolled out in 1 department, etc

When the company/government see those results, the next step is, can you guys help us with this, or that, etc, etc

So, over the next few years I think we're gonna see tons of contracts that go from a 1yr/$3m to 5yr/$60m.

And this is just based on what Pltr can do today.

When I started investing in pltr they only had two products. Gotham and Foundry. Since then, I've seen them roll out Apollo, AIP, and Developer/App builder and just recently a manufacturing OS (I forgot the name).

And Fedstart, almost for about that one.