Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Rocket Lab reports Q2 Investors Report

Presentation
Code:
https://s28.q4cdn.com/737637457/files/doc_financials/2024/q2/FINAL-Rocket-Lab-Q2-2024-Earnings-Presentation.pdf

My favorite highlights:

Archimedes has completed hot fire testing and new engines are already in production
Neutron is now scheduled for mid 2025
Launch pad and infrastructure in VA are progressing
M&A targets are still being analyzed. Any acquisition will be to fill gaps in vertical integration and revenue potential.

Didn't we aquire a company the other day?

Satellites I'm thinking???

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im about to start me a little swing trading account.

Going to put 4K in my RobinHood account. Im going to use it to slowly scale into 1 or 2 positions and see what happens. Ive been doing pretty good scalping and holding short term swing trades. But im going try this scaling in over the course of weeks and months which i typically dont do.

Might be a mistake due to my lack of patience. But hopefully since its in my RH i wont be looking at it everyday to get annoyed:pachaha:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
#SOUN

if you want something 5x growth potential this is it brehs.

sitting on a 200m cash
No debt
NVDA
New acquisition
of Amelia

looking legit

I've been only trading these, but i'll add these to my M1.

soun.png

Anything below $5 is money. i would load the boat below $4.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Im about to start me a little swing trading account.

Going to put 4K in my RobinHood account. Im going to use it to slowly scale into 1 or 2 positions and see what happens. Ive been doing pretty good scalping and holding short term swing trades. But im going try this scaling in over the course of weeks and months which i typically dont do.

Might be a mistake due to my lack of patience. But hopefully since its in my RH i wont be looking at it everyday to get annoyed:pachaha:

:salute:

you can swing pretty much any beaten down 'good' stock, but could be a long journey and will test your patience with a current market climate. you can also swing top AI stocks, but there could be another short term pain.

Once of my current swing position is $KVHI at $4.5. Stop loss below 4.35

Recently there was a $1.55 million insider purchase. The company holds $160+ million in assets, has no debt, and possesses 18 months of cash on hand. No dilution risk. Additionally, the company recently entered into a partnership with Starlink.

Volume is very low and it hardly moves, but hopefully it goes to 4.75 - 5. I'll always scale and leave the runner. I don't plan to hold it for more than a month.

But this is not a financial advise. do your DD. :manny:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute:

you can swing pretty much any beaten down 'good' stock, but could be a long journey and will test your patience with a current market climate. you can also swing top AI stocks, but there could be another short term pain.

Once of my current swing position is $KVHI at $4.5. Stop loss below 4.35

Recently there was a $1.55 million insider purchase. The company holds $160+ million in assets, has no debt, and possesses 18 months of cash on hand. No dilution risk. Additionally, the company recently entered into a partnership with Starlink.

Volume is very low and it hardly moves, but hopefully it goes to 4.75 - 5. I'll always scale and leave the runner. I don't plan to hold it for more than a month.

But this is not a financial advise. do your DD. :manny:

Good looking out,definitely interested in SOUN too,but looking for a discount hopefully. Picking up some CRNC and IRDM today. Thinking Spy will go up a little more,but still hoping for a pullback. Not counting on it,just trying to hedge best i can without getting obliterated either way.

Sold a little PLTR,ill come back if it breaks 31$ or 32$ irrc. Just my luck it will keep mooning since i took profits lol. Still have 300 shares though,god why didnt i go in crazy at 6$ like i planned on?

"When the dip comes,youll be too afraid to buy it" :francis:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
#SOUN

sitting on a 200m cash
No debt
NVDA
New acquisition
of Amelia

looking legit

soun.png

You like SOUND more as an M1 investment than KVHI? Any particular reason?

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
#SOUN

sitting on a 200m cash
No debt
NVDA
New acquisition
of Amelia

looking legit

soun.png

Opened a Robinhood account for my daughter and will be buying this stock weekly for her

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
The latest earnings reports from Rivian Automotive (NASDAQ: RIVN) and Lucid Group Inc (NASDAQ: LCID) made two things clear. The first is that pure play EV makers are continuing to struggle, burning a ton of cash along the way. The second is that having wealthy backers makes the difference between survival and bankruptcy, the latter being the one that the wealthy-backer-free Fisker declared in June.

:jbhmm:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SOUN is a long term growth beast. SOUN is something you want to accumulate.

KVHI is just a short term swing. it may not even pan out, but it's worth the risk since it has no dilution risk, but it's not something you want to buy long term.

Got a bit of that along with CRNC,GAN,BEEM and IRDM. In for the long haul,and of course SOUN. Going in slow on SOUN,hopefully not too slow. CRNC and IRDM are biggest positions in the swing account i started. Set it and forget it:wow: