Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
This ain't no financial advise. :manny:

#SBET

With the strategic sale of our fantasy sports and sports games development businesses in January 2024 to RSports Interactive for $22.5 million in cash and the elimination of all of our interest-bearing debt, coupled with the subsequent redomestication of our Company from Israel to Delaware and the appointment of a new Board comprised of truly world class business executives, SharpLink has transformed into a pure-play, Nasdaq-listed affiliate marketing company with a strong, clean balance sheet. As part of the Board’s efforts to evaluate strategic alternatives, it is advancing discussions with those prospects that we believe offer SharpLink the best opportunities to optimize our existing business operations, drive growth and create and maximize value for our shareholders.

This low floater got a market cap of just $2.5 million and is sitting on a hefty cash reserve, so there's no worry about dilution, brehs. It's a beaten-down play with serious potential for a major reversal. Any upcoming news could be the catalyst.

It's a very small position for me, and I'm eyeing it as a 3-6 month play.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In my most managed account, it went up to 104k in July. After Aug. 5 it went down to 86k. Today its barely over 110k.

Just hold and buy the dip baby!

Good advice unless your holding a bunch of cheap speculative crap:francis:

CRNC hopefully we are officially off to the races. From $2.50 to $3.42 so far:blessed:

From what ive read CRNC is in competetion with SOUN. Not sure if its rational to have a large position in both since one will probably be the loser. Just going to hold both for now. CRNC buy was mostly a technical pick timing wise. So maybe i need to stick with what i said i would do. Swing and take the profits. Hard not to fall in love with the winners:banderas:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Good advice unless your holding a bunch of cheap speculative crap:francis:

CRNC hopefully we are officially off to the races. From $2.50 to $3.42 so far:blessed:

From what ive read CRNC is in competetion with SOUN. Not sure if it’s rational to have a large position in both since one will probably be the loser. Just going to hold both for now. CRNC buy was mostly a technical pick timing wise. So maybe i need to stick with what i said i would do. Swing and take the profits. Hard not to fall in love with the winners:banderas:

Why did it go from a $120 stock 3-years ago to a sub $3 stock 6-months back? Stock splits or did it just tank or both?

That said, the glass half full perspective is it’s virtually at rock bottom and we know historically how high it can peak

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Monkeypox stocks are in brehs.

Remember COVID stocks? A single headline can ignite it—new case in Japan? Pop. New case in Mexico? Pop. It's like sitting on a stack of 20+ potential catalysts. Sure, if the news dries up completely, this will fizzle out, dilution will kick in, and we'll all take a hit. But until that happens, the play remains alive as long as the headlines keep coming. The game ends only when the news cycle does. sure mpox ain't no COVID, but it works the same way.

These are some mpox stocks i've been trading

Mpox Testing Stock: VRAX

MPOX Vaccine Makers: GOVX, APDN, TNXP, EBS

watch for an accumulate zone. for ex. if VRAX accumulates 7.5-7.6 range than boom, it will be gone. if it dies out then wait till the next news pop. would love to see it coming down to low $6s and accumulate there which will create bigger range.

Last edited:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Monkeypox stocks are in brehs.

Remember COVID stocks? A single headline can ignite it—new case in Japan? Pop. New case in Mexico? Pop. It's like sitting on a stack of 20+ potential catalysts. Sure, if the news dries up completely, this will fizzle out, dilution will kick in, and we'll all take a hit. But until that happens, the play remains alive as long as the headlines keep coming. The game ends only when the news cycle does. sure mpox ain't no COVID, but it works the same way.

These are some mpox stocks i've been trading

Mpox Testing Stock: VRAX

MPOX Vaccine Makers: GOVX, APDN, TNXP, EBS

watch for an accumulate zone. for ex. if VRAX accumulates 7.5-7.6 range than boom, it will be gone. if it dies out then wait till the next news pop. would love to see it coming down to low $6s and accumulate there which will create bigger range.

SIGA is another one from what i've seen

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why did it go from a $120 stock 3-years ago to a sub $3 stock 6-months back? Stock splits or did it just tank or both?

That said, the glass half full perspective is it’s virtually at rock bottom and we know historically how high it can peak

No,it actually was at 120$ at one point:francis:. But we saw alot of overbought stocks come back to earth during that period. This stock has had sketchy accounting,loss of market share mostly. At one point they were the main company used for voice assistant,navigation etc for car manufacturers. That hasnt been the case for a while now. Facing alot of competetion from bigger companies. After thinking about it i dont believe in this company to long term hold alot. I just happen to think its a little oversold which is different. I give them a chance to recover. They are still competetive with the likes of Google,Amazon. But im better off just swinging,selling,and re-entering as levels break. Still keeping a little,but id rather play it safe

stave

Superstar
Daps
I need to be in here more often but salute to whoever brought up Palantir. Made a small investment on a flyer and I'm up $200 already.

Is there anyone in here who trades futures?