Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Do you like the potential of $RKLB more than Palantir?

From this price point, yes.

But, I've been in Plantir longer. My average on PLTR is under $8.

I'm just now starting my position in Rocket Lab.

Long story short, I think $rklb will go from a $3B market cap to a $10B market cap before $pltr goes from $60B to $120B.

Now, if this was asked to me 2 years ago, I would say, "I have no clue who/what Rocket Lab is".

I say that to say, I think RL is in the same position PLTR was in 2 years ago.

Small, not well known, but capable of signing huge contracts on any given day.

There is a beauty of beating Wall Street to a stock and being able to load up on it.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
With AI spending taking up more spending in IT budgets as more organizations learn how to properly implement this tech, we believe the Messi of AI Palantir is in a prime spot to continue expanding its pipeline as AIP is front and center. New bull case target PLTR $50.
🏆

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:patrice: Gotta figure out where I’m going to redirect my CRWD money to. I’m thinking of adding to my MSFT position.

But enticed by adding to my PLTR position too.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps

Serve Robotics Inc. designs, develops, and operates low-emission robots that serve people in public spaces with food delivery in the United States. It builds self-driving delivery robots. The company was formerly known as Patricia Acquisition Corp. and changed its name to Serve Robotics Inc. in July 2023. Serve Robotics Inc. was founded in 2017 and is based in Redwood City, California.

$SERV

Nvidia just disclosed a 10% stake.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
From this price point, yes.

But, I've been in Plantir longer. My average on PLTR is under $8.

I'm just now starting my position in Rocket Lab.

Long story short, I think $rklb will go from a $3B market cap to a $10B market cap before $pltr goes from $60B to $120B.

Now, if this was asked to me 2 years ago, I would say, "I have no clue who/what Rocket Lab is".

I say that to say, I think RL is in the same position PLTR was in 2 years ago.

Small, not well known, but capable of signing huge contracts on any given day.

There is a beauty of beating Wall Street to a stock and being able to load up on it.

@Primetime

Imma pull this one back a lil bit.

PLTR is up for some VERY big govt. Contracts between now and EOY.

I think a good ER next month, another big contract, or two, and possible S&P inclusion could have us pushing pass mid $30's b4 the end of the year.

If we hold mid $30's going into 2025 with Trump in the Whitehouse (both Trump and Vance are Peter Theils boys) then that $50 PT looks very possible.

So, I'll say for the next 2-3 yrs PLTR could have a crazy run.

Looking 5+ years out, I'm thinking RKLB.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How we think the market is going to look tomorrow based off of Biden dropping out of the upcoming presidential race?