Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
How we think the market is going to look tomorrow based off of Biden dropping out of the upcoming presidential race?

trump related stock may get another pop - DJT and PHUN. these will be on my watch list. these popped on an assassination news. but not sure if biden dropping out is actually a good news for trump. it actually is a bad news IMO because biden had no chance beating trump.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

Serve Robotics Inc. designs, develops, and operates low-emission robots that serve people in public spaces with food delivery in the United States. It builds self-driving delivery robots. The company was formerly known as Patricia Acquisition Corp. and changed its name to Serve Robotics Inc. in July 2023. Serve Robotics Inc. was founded in 2017 and is based in Redwood City, California.

$SERV

Nvidia just disclosed a 10% stake.

I traded this stock and believe it has more potential. I'm aiming for a break above $10. If it can hold above $10, I anticipate it could reach $15. Once it hits $15, things will really get interesting. The bottom support is at $7. The company has a promising future, but they urgently need more cash. It's likely that if the stock surges significantly, they will issue more shares. once they do that, i might create a long position on this. This stock is definitely on my watchlist.

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
@Primetime

Imma pull this one back a lil bit.

PLTR is up for some VERY big govt. Contracts between now and EOY.

I think a good ER next month, another big contract, or two, and possible S&P inclusion could have us pushing pass mid $30's b4 the end of the year.

If we hold mid $30's going into 2025 with Trump in the Whitehouse (both Trump and Vance are Peter Theils boys) then that $50 PT looks very possible.

So, I'll say for the next 2-3 yrs PLTR could have a crazy run.

Looking 5+ years out, I'm thinking RKLB.

Yea, right now i only have a big 3 that i'm DCA'ing. Currently at:
  • 2,000 SOFI - $9.36 avg
  • 910 NU - $7.54 avg
  • 445 PLTR - $28.28 avg
It's not money i need back but i do hope in the next couple years at least 2 of these 3 will go on a run. I'm at a point where altho my overseas gig is chill/lucrative, i'd like to return to the states in a couple years but that comes with sacrificing the tax exemptions and zero expenses that allow such savings/disposable income.

So i figure at bare minimum let me spend the next couple years building the best positions I can. I feel like i missed a golden opp to get in on PLTR much earlier but then i remember how i played myself with AMD lol

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
  • 2,000 SOFI - $9.36 avg
  • 910 NU - $7.54 avg
  • 445 PLTR - $28.28 avg
It's not money i need back but i do hope in the next couple years at least 2 of these 3 will go on a run. I'm at a point where altho my overseas gig is chill/lucrative, i'd like to return to the states in a couple years but that comes with sacrificing the tax exemptions and zero expenses that allow such savings/disposable income.

So i figure at bare minimum let me spend the next couple years building the best positions I can. I feel like i missed a golden opp to get in on PLTR much earlier but then i remember how i played myself with AMD lol

That's a great start. Time in the market beats everything.

Daps
Honest questions: Is anyone else thinking about Tesla Puts considering Musk has gone all in on Trump with considerable amounts of capital, even resigning himself publicly to Republicans assault on Green Energy and possible loss of government subsidies and contracts?

Or am I reading into this all wrong, and essentially a Trump/Vance administration would depress the marketplace and put Tesla in a position of control over the electric car market (and batteries/green energy) long term?

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Honest questions: Is anyone else thinking about Tesla Puts considering Musk has gone all in on Trump with considerable amounts of capital, even resigning himself publicly to Republicans assault on Green Energy and possible loss of government subsidies and contracts?

Or am I reading into this all wrong, and essentially a Trump/Vance administration would depress the marketplace and put Tesla in a position of control over the electric car market (and batteries/green energy) long term?

I think Tesla is in a great position regardless of who's in the WH.

I can't wait to see the energy numbers tomorrow.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps

Just finished this doc. Learned quite a bit on how Planet Labs, Astra and Rocket Lab came to be. They also show why Peter Beck hates Chris Kemp.

Worth a watch for those into space technology.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  • 2,000 SOFI - $9.36 avg
  • 910 NU - $7.54 avg
  • 445 PLTR - $28.28 avg

Yeah,but for every AMD theres a stock that someone bought at the top that never recovers:francis:

NOt neccessarily a good philosophy,but im not buying any of these stocks i feel are overextended. Even if I am afraid i will miss out. Because more often than not they seem to come back down and offer a better buying oppurtunity. I initially bought pltr at 12,than again at
20. But then was too scared to buy when it went back to 6$ because i was so deep in the red.

Im just trying to get better at these levels. If stocks go parabolic when they break certain levels i might as well just wait to buy when those levels break. Damn having money tied up for months and years waiting on a move,or waiting just to break even:francis: