Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I traded this stock and believe it has more potential. I'm aiming for a break above $10. If it can hold above $10, I anticipate it could reach $15. Once it hits $15, things will really get interesting. The bottom support is at $7. The company has a promising future, but they urgently need more cash. It's likely that if the stock surges significantly, they will issue more shares. once they do that, i might create a long position on this. This stock is definitely on my watchlist.

SERV. Holy trinity at work - Robots needs AI and NVDA, and traders are in love, i guess. lol
and put simply, what a beautiful chart. Hit $16.5 today. nice pull back to $13 range. i made a modest 2k profit. I'll buy the dip and swing when there's a volume. i hope it dips under $8.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Thinking of selling all of my long holding positions at the end of August.

I'll still do short term trades, but I don't think I want to be holding any long term plays until after this year's election.
If you have long term holds wouldn’t the company’s performance be the deciding factor? The election is just short term noise.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
SERV. Holy trinity at work - Robots needs AI and NVDA, and traders are in love, i guess. lol
and put simply, what a beautiful chart. Hit $16.5 today. nice pull back to $13 range. i made a modest 2k profit. I'll buy the dip and swing when there's a volume. i hope it dips under $8.
:mjlol:You're proof that nikkas who say there's no money in the stock market just be talking.

:mjlol:Don't sleep on KITT either.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Bought 50 shares of SERV at 4 and sold around 9$. My heart said go full blown degenerate and by 1000 shares. But my mind said it seemed to easy. Robots+NVDIA? To obvious to do a moonshot that easy:mjlol:

Bren waiting for that pullback myself,but its gone:mjcry:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:You're proof that nikkas who say there's no money in the stock market just be talking.

:mjlol:Don't sleep on KITT either.

Yes sir. there's big movers pretty much every day. And when in doubt, we can always ride china low float stocks. :russ:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Bought 50 shares of SERV at 4 and sold around 9$. My heart said go full blown degenerate and by 1000 shares. But my mind said it seemed to easy. Robots+NVDIA? To obvious to do a moonshot that easy:mjlol:

Bren waiting for that pullback myself,but its gone:mjcry:

i was skeptical early on, but this just won't slow down. hit $20 today. i went in at $12.2 and out at $17. scaled up, so made small profit, but i'll take W