Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
mVuZmwp.png

Huge head & shoulders on the weekly.
We buying puts then? Or selling calls spreads?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'm sitting on gold, treasuries, bonds like some of the analysts I follow. Handful of other stocks like AMD and Garmin just to leverage the market staying high.

People I follow are ridiculed as the "crash bros" but they've got data to back up what they see coming. Why it's taking so long I don't get.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
People still falling for Elon Musk's cons? He needed a distraction to distract from the Model 2 being cancelled

If you follow FSD like I do then you would understand. Model 2 is actually pointless when chinese are making 10-15k cars.

I hope they make model 2, but it shouldn't be a priority when its margin will be so damn thin.

Tesla moving forward should be all about AI. Fuk cars. Cybertruck was a giant waste of time.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
In four months, the world will change, but skeptics won't fully comprehend, likely leading to fear and criticism. as ALWAYS. :ehh:

The stock price might dip on 8/9. the second quarter is anticipated to be challenging. they don't care if the drop in sales is due to gigafactory shut down in berlin.

struggling somewhat in china because chinese companies are making cheapo EVs.
but the Chinese threat is real. even with 25k model 2, competition is gonna be fierce.

0x0.jpg

the negative sentiment feels reminiscent of the situation in 2019.
but so what? despite all the negativity, a major disruption is on the horizon. Tesla will transition from a car company with AI aspiration to a full tech/AI company.

Now is an opportune moment to consider investing on a long term, something yall can hold on to till yall retire. stop fukkin with day trading if yall don't know what yall doing. all that emotional trading also take a huge toll on you.

Time to adopt a frugal mindset and save money to load the boat on a company worth investing.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm sitting on gold, treasuries, bonds like some of the analysts I follow. Handful of other stocks like AMD and Garmin just to leverage the market staying high.

People I follow are ridiculed as the "crash bros" but they've got data to back up what they see coming. Why it's taking so long I don't get.
What are some of their main data points? The buffet indicator is the spooky one for me

How far they think it will fall?

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
What are some of their main data points? The buffet indicator is the spooky one for me

How far they think it will fall?

I’m not that hard-core into investment so I don’t know all the terminology. I just know the layman descriptions of the indicators I use.

I hadn’t heard of the buffet indicator, but I heard something pretty similar that the US stock market is as overvalued as it has ever been in history. Another thing they use is different inflation numbers that includes things that the feds inflation don’t include. they do a lot of more detailed breakdowns on what accepted or official numbers omit like how food is left out of the official inflation number.

They also talk about things like unemployment, and what is missing from data like if you had 100 K job, but you got laid off and now you have three low pay jobs to make up for it. You still show up as employed things like people on severance, don’t show up on unemployment reports, all of that either lag or false data.

Melody Wright talks about the flat out fraud going on in the real estate market, not reporting adjustments to deals like paydowns on interest rates. Some cities are lying about sales prices to keep property taxes up. there’s also a lot of lag in the real estate market because of the number of principalities that are still using paper recording of real estate transactions.

I haven’t heard anyone state their prediction EDIT: (in the last couple months I mean) for the adjustment but I’m expecting a 30 to 40% correction.

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka