Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where you think it's headed?

My heart says the moon,first target is .82,then my next target was 1.80 irrc. My gut says not to trust this stock by a long shot:mjlol:

The Lockheed deal has me somewhat intrigued. But its a company thats done alot of offerings. And most of all,gives me the vibes of one of those stocks thats very concerned with pushing their stock up at certain times. That also likes to use some word manipulation to do so. I could be completely wrong,but i think i would be wise to not fall in love with it. But ill hold it for a bit and see what happens. I took some profits,so as long as it doesnt go to zero i should be good.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
Intel (INTC) officials said Tuesday that the company's chip foundry business suffered an operating loss in 2023 of $7 billion on sales of $18.9 billion, compared with a $5.2 billion loss on $27.5 billion in sales a year prior, media outlets reported. Shares of the company were down 6.5%.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there it is

My SVM was cooking:myman:

Ive had a hunch on dredging stocks for years but missed the boat smh. Only two ones I know of in my price range are ORN and GLDD. I was heavy in ORN at 4$ and bought more at 2$ but took the L on it not being patient. Now its at 9$ and some change last I checked. I went ahead and hopped in GLDD hoping it follows with some good news/earnings.it was the leader between the two for a long time. I bought it in the account i rarely look at,so i wont be watching its movements everyday.

Bought MO(Atria) at 45, waiting to buy CRsP at about 60$. I wanna load up but biotechs scare me. Can easily wake up to it being 10$ one morning. Rather not hold it long term but i didnt cut and run when i should have. So im in the red,and not unconfident enough to sell.

Also bought some SBSW,African metals stock. Already know theres risk with these minors. Bought it at a price of 4.77.

And the hunch on dredging was basically that the size shipping vessels were going to keep increasing in size. And they were already causing problems like traffic jams,getting stuck and getting other ships stuck. So dredging either was going to be used to get the boats unstuck. And dredging will probably be used to make larger pathways for bigger vessels.

Last edited:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Feel like I'm ready to start taking irrational risks with stock options again :gladbron:

I loaded up on an excessive amount of XLF calls this week. They seem dirt cheap, and as people start profit taking from "AI" related stocks I figure they'll want to look for some other places to put their money in the lead up to interest rate cuts. I figured I would go with a financial ETF, because I suspect that this drama with Silicon Valley Bank may have held back stocks down last year.
I went full regard on $Para after news today

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
Wondering why the market dropped today? Here you go:

image.png

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wondering why the market dropped today? Here you go:

image.png

Keeping my vixy and sqqq positions in that case:francis:

Bought a few shares of CHTR. Last i checked alot of the big money was bag holding. I have 268 as one of my levels,so if it breaks below that ill probably sell.