Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been building uip TMDX on my portfolio, they seem to have a monopoly with an organ transplant device, bios always riskier

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I shoulda followed my instincts and sold half. Can't lose that way. I'll just be patient and hope it hits the same mark tommorow.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
For those in Palantir

Starting to see more hits on Palantir for jobs too. I want some more shares.

''https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=palantir&l=&from=searchOnHP&vjk=f06f0cc32863b3ec

GK5bmClWIAAcxt2

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Hit my buying mark and I double dipped. Time to eat again. Just got to wait to see where my gains are at next week.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
SLV was doing great all day till it dropped in the afternoon. If it spikes back up to its high I'll probably sell some and buy some of the other stocks that are dipping.
I think if we see a string of good earnings in a row we'll be right back near market highs :yeshrug:

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MiYaYo (Carol City)
The Cybertruck just hasn't been a boon for Tesla -- yet.

Over the weekend, Tesla informed some soon-to-be Cybertruck owners about delivery delays because of production issues. Revelations about the delays have appeared in online forums and on Elon Musk's social media platform X.

Tesla didn't immediately respond to a request for comment about production.

It's the latest setback for the truck which took a long time to develop, is difficult to build, and is expensive.

Things just haven't gone as smoothly for Tesla's newest product as Tesla investors would have liked. After racking up hundreds of thousands of preorders in the months following a 2019 unveiling, Tesla only started delivering the truck in late 2023. What's more, the first versions delivered were the $100,000-plus Cyberbeast versions with three motors putting out more than 800 horsepower. Cool, but priced beyond the reach of most truck buyers.