Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mVuZmwp.png

Huge head & shoulders on the weekly.

:sadcam:

Im only looking for a small bounce,which on this is about 10 dollars. It did bounce in the afterhours,but maybe i should cut considering what happened today. More likely to be some follow through. But everytime i say that the market immediately recovers the next day lol.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Thats more responsible vs ethical. But to answer your question, I purposely avoid investing in companies that I feel are detrimental to the environment or black people.

Short blacklist: TSLA, PLTR, MMM, WFC
I had no idea Wells Fargo was on that shyt. I was just contemplating getting one of their credit cards too.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: what happens to society when people have no jobs.

why you laughin. shyt ain't no joke. i worry about that shyt all the time especially in this impending AI era. :manny:

Imagine a world where machines do all the work, and humans struggle to find purpose in a jobless society, wondering what's left when automation has taken over. i mean what da hell we gonna do? hoop and smoke weed all day?

i really feel AI could be hostile too. why wouldn't they if they truly become god like.

It's a bleak picture, one that calls for profound societal changes to ensure we don't go extinct. :francis:

we really need to colonize Mars just in case AI shytstorm happens in God's green Earth. :sadcam:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
why you laughin. shyt ain't no joke. i worry about that shyt all the time especially in this impending AI era. :manny:

Imagine a world where machines do all the work, and humans struggle to find purpose in a jobless society, wondering what's left when automation has taken over. i mean what da hell we gonna do? hoop and smoke weed all day?

i really feel AI could be hostile too. why wouldn't they if they truly become god like.

It's a bleak picture, one that calls for profound societal changes to ensure we don't go extinct. :francis:

we really need to colonize Mars just in case AI shytstorm happens in God's green Earth. :sadcam:

Oh trust me, I'm afraid, the fact that self driving will disrupt a whole industry is very concerning to me. Tons of people doing Uber, taxis, truck driving for a living. Tf they will do.

That's why I'm hoping I nail this investment journey.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
The top 1% of the population has more wealth than the entire middle class so I'd imagine not much.

I meant in the same that how are they going to get customers when everything is automated and Robotic.

I'm for ai, robotics and automation as long as it solves major world problems but these people are in to make money.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
this is how Tesla gonna dominate. :takedat:

1. Robotaxi Fleet: roll out a massive fleet of self-driving rides that pick you up whenever and wherever you need. Picture Uber, but better.

2. Subscription Services: Tesla could offer subscription-based services to hop on the robotaxi network, kinda like how they do with software updates for their cars. This could be a steady cash flow for them.

3. Licensing Deals : Tesla could license out their self-driving tech to other companies. There's rumor saying Tesla may give them for free, but in return they sign up with supercharger networks. Either way, Tesla will end up being a monopoly in self-driving tech.

4. Advertising and Partnerships: Tesla could team up with local businesses to run ads or promotions inside the robotaxis. Imagine catching a ride and seeing a deal for your favorite restaurant pop up on the screen.

5. Data Monetization: Tesla could use all the data they collect from the robotaxis to improve their tech, sell it to other companies, or offer data analysis services.

6. Integration with Other Services: Tesla could link up their robotaxi network with other services, like food delivery or package drop-offs.

7. Infrastructure Development: Tesla could invest in building more charging stations and special lanes just for robotaxis, making the whole system run smoother and faster.

i've been watching FSD 12.3 for months now. It's real. it's coming.

We about to disrupt da shyt out of the world. :blessed:

Last edited: